Linking SWAT and Police Officer Build Threads

DirtyBoy

Hey troops Ive been thinking how cool it would be to link our main "profile" pics to our SWAT and Police Officer deployment threads. Might be a bit of a pain to do but if we start with SWAT and eventually move through to Police officers it would be pretty cool. My thought is....especially with SWAT when new members are looking to achieve a specific look they can click on the build that looks closest to what they are striving for.

Thoughts???

Have you considered linking each SWAT profile with a screen shot image of the trooper represented? Or is this typically included within the build thread?

in most cases we do a side by side comparison shot for the SWAT application. showing specific details of the trooper.

i would eventually like to have a thread with every pic possible of the applicable trooper and how they breakdown (like what panda trooper started).....just the pics and description only.

This sounds like an excellent idea mate, and something along the lines of what I was thinking. Surely putting a small link on the SWAT officers deployed page, pointing to thier submission thread can't be too hard.

Plus we really should get photo cards for all the SWAT officers up on the SWAT page. It looks a bit bad with some missing.

Nick

• 6 months later...