*DONE* TD-8359 Requesting Deployment

I see in the pics that the ammo pouch got caught in shoulder bell. This has been corrected with the addition of ammo in the pouches. You will also see the ammo that I've made for the pouches in my photo link.

I agree with your decision to adjust the belt. Be sure to correct your right bicep too. You can secure the bicep beneath the shoulder bell with a small nylon strap and a couple of snap plates.

Good luck!

WOW, thanks didn't even notice that. I actually do have a snap plate and strap. This was the first time I put everything on. My helper and photographer had no clue what to look for. I actually since then replaced vecro strap around the bicep with elastic. By the way Pete, headed to Florida on the 21st, but will miss Star Wars Weekends. Hope you got to go.

Looking good man....just get your pics of the shoulder straps and things like that. Also on your side rivets (not required but will make it more accurate) you can fill them in and paint with. It will be more like the SWAT look.

Anyway, good luck brother

All right, sorry I forgot pics of the shoulder strap. I also added pics showing that I'm filling the rivets so I can even maybe make SWAT. I hope there's nothing else I'm missing. Thanks TD-7740 & TD-3677 for the "YEAHS".

Your TD looks really good Steve.

One thing I would need to clear you, but nothing big.

Could you post close up pictures of your hovis?

And, could it be possible to post some detail pictures of your helmet. Want to see the vents, traps, ears and frown details.

And that would be it.

Thx...

Saludos

Awesome... THX!!

Your TD looks really good!

And all details are in place and in order...

Congratulations, you are now officially deployed as a Mos Eisley Police Officer.

This is your profile link

And please send me and Bluey the picture you want in your profile.

Congratulations.

Saludos.

Juan

• 3 weeks later...