almost done... comments please...

AlexZ76

I think your build is pretty sound! Your pack weathering makes mine look like amateur hour, However I think your armour weathering is a bit orange! Could be just the pics though. Good job.

Inspired! Still waiting for my kit to arrive...it's in transit.

The comment re "orange" is that because the weathering should include browns/grays/black?

Also, are the hand plates permanently attached - if so how?

Thanks & Congrats on the great rig :)

Thanks @ all...

I used Tamiya acrylic paint desert yellow, flat earth, Natobrown and Natoblack... it looks a bit orange on the pictures, but it's sand and brown...

I tried several superglues to attach Karins Handguards but I finally got it done with Loctite superglue... but carefull, it's very runny and hard to remove from the bathroom floor..

Decals were made by Retnuhha, Radiofaceplate came with Dirtyboys Kit.. I'll attach a leather cover with shoulder straps to the Radio next week...

By the way... I've just sent my membership application to the German Garrison... I hope the GMO will approve it... and then there will be work for you Juan...

Thanks guys...

Alex

Alex - had missed where you live...here are some pix of my baby - had to let her go a couple years ago. She was just shy of frame-off restoration...for those wondering, 1988 :)

Posted Image

they sell lots of new ones a few miles from here... Nice car!

I know...Mrs. Thire says that when my hair turns silver I can get one of those new ones :) Sorry for the tagent...back on topic...

Which armor did you use? Thanks again

The armor is a 1.5mm TM, Blaster is a Doopydoo E11. Neckseal and gloves from Mike (Trooperbay), pouches customized norwegians, Handguards from Karin and boots from TKBoots... Pauldron made by Jay and the pack is a Dirtyboy kit...

The armor is a 1.5mm TM, Blaster is a Doopydoo E11. Neckseal and gloves from Mike (Trooperbay), pouches customized norwegians, Handguards from Karin and boots from TKBoots... Pauldron made by Jay and the pack is a Dirtyboy kit...

Thanks!