Bucket repair

ENFORCER

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I am looking for any ideas on how to repair a tear in my AP lid i have, as you can see by the pics the tear is on the lower left jaw line. What is the best method to use and how to make that section stronger ????

Thanks for any help guys

Rob

Cut a piece of cloth (I use canvas from the belt) a little bigger than the crack and soak the cloth in E6000. Lay it on the crack (inside of helmet of course). Once it fully dries it seals cracks and stops it from continuing to crack. I've used that method on several small cracks and chips in my armor and it works great.

Cut a piece of cloth (I use canvas from the belt) a little bigger than the crack and soak the cloth in E6000. Lay it on the crack (inside of helmet of course). Once it fully dries it seals cracks and stops it from continuing to crack. I've used that method on several small cracks and chips in my armor and it works great.

I'm going to try this on my ATA helmet. I have the same rip starting in the same spot.

Hi guys got the crack repaired, thanks for all the help and it turned out very well. My friend who builds droids helped me out with the repair using plastic weld and i will add the canvas with E600 as a back up.

Thanks again guys