TK Boots Sold out/New design coming

Just went to TKBoots.com to order my boots as it was a recommended vendor on the FISD forums. I emailed them asking if they had size 9 in stock and they replied:

I'm terribly sorry, but we're sold out of boots. Our next incoming run is due to arrive in five to six days, but all of the size 9's, 10's and 11's are completely sold out. We are starting another run immediately but the they will not be finished for approx. 7 to 8 weeks.

I'm very, very sorry.

We changed the design of our boots and had to make all new molds and it really set us behind tremendously, almost three months. The new design should prove very worth while however, but the delay has been quite difficult to deal with.

We are forming a back order list now for the incoming run and while are already spoken for, we should have extras available.

To be placed on our back order list, all we need is an e-mail with your name, shipping address and which size you would like, US Mens sizing, full sizes only please. No money down.

Once they're finished we'll email you and get them on the way.

Again, I'm very sorry for the delay!

Hopefully anyone else trying to get some can get on the back order list.

Just went to TKBoots.com to order my boots as it was a recommended vendor on the FISD forums. I emailed them asking if they had size 9 in stock and they replied:

Hopefully anyone else trying to get some can get on the back order list.

Yeah, I'm on the list too. I'm ordering some boots for my brother's build. Luckily this is going to be a Christmas gift for him, so the delay isn't too bad. I wasn't told that they changed there design though. I'm a bit anxious to see what the new ones look like.

I have been on the back-order list for a little over 2 months now. I have heard great things about them but I was told that they wouldn't be ready for another week or so.

The boots are the last thing I need to submit my 501st application and with Halloween coming up I decided to order some Jodhpur boots and dye them white and use those until the TK's are ready.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a set of their new boots. They look great, the neck on them is longer which helps keep the shins from coming off. The toe is also rounded a little more to look more screen accurate.

So far, I love them. Thanks to all that told me to get on the list B)

I just got a set of their new boots. They look great, the neck on them is longer which helps keep the shins from coming off. The toe is also rounded a little more to look more screen accurate.

So far, I love them. Thanks to all that told me to get on the list B)

Sounds sweet, can you show us a few pics of them.

Or even better if someone have both the former version, and now this new version as well for a compare shot.

Looking at the boots one there site, its very hard to see the upgrade.

Maybe the nose looks a bit more round, then the once i got here, but i´m not sure.

Over and out :)

Guest Locitus

Yeah, they are a little bit more accurate now. The back of the shaft is taller than the front on the originals, like these owned by TM. The new toe is also rounder and more accurate. So they're getting there, eventually!

Posted Image

If you don't want me linking the image Paul, just send me a PM. :)

I think they would go nicely with your RS kit once you get it. ;)

I just talk whit trooper supplies, they will be ready whit a new run of them in two month.

I´m on the list for two pairs then.

My RS suits should be pulled in a week or two, i can´t wait to start up :)

Which of the suits will be the one you're going to be sending to me? :lol:

Hahah i know, i have done and sold a lot of suits, and kept on upgrading through the years.

But i´m a bit tired now,, not the same time and energy as before...

older i guess haha, having a small boy to look after alone.

So i aim these two might be my last ones, for keepers.

But i still have a dream of having three Sandtrooper suits, as all three ranks in a line in my home.

If not all three, then two sandtrooper´s.

As i love the sergeant, as much as the captain, and there packs, and pouches/weapons etc.

The private is cool, but not as important for me.

I would love to own a Vader, Tusken, Jawa, Tie pilot as well, i´m mostly into the ANH suits.

If not, i think the snowtrooper commander is pretty cool as well, but not a must.

Getting a RS Sandtrooper + a RS ANH Stormtrooper, is more then fine by me, lets see if more will come through life.

I guess its gonna be hard, never to assemble a suit again.

Maybe a Tusken next time, Vader is cool, but i´m not high enough to troop in the suit good.

Bla...bla...

i better go, and i guess we are off topic.

But thats what shows, that the MEPD are a more down to earth forum, then the most out there.

I love that, and we all ways get back on track having a good time :D

Haha, I'm learning very quickly that this hobby can become quite expensive. Although a lot cheaper than my car hobby, the wifey basically said this would be my only set of armor for a long time.

Back on topic.... I bought a size 9 and they fit larger on me, but since I plan on putting in some insoles it shouldn't be a big deal.