SE Sandtrooper's

supa troop

Unless of course you are referring to Rolf and he just hates them...it all started when they were filming the special edition....Rolf was all suited up and ready for the shots, he got sidetracked at mos eisley cantina so GL had to use chi instead....since then it has been a "hate" relationship :)

Unless of course you are referring to Rolf and he just hates them...it all started when they were filming the special edition....Rolf was all suited up and ready for the shots, he got sidetracked at mos eisley cantina so GL had to use chi instead....since then it has been a "hate" relationship :)

Yeah!

I remember seeing that on the BD extra features.

There's is one shot of a very angry GL asking for Rolf!!! And as he was nowhere in sight, they just put together new TDs with garbage and some rubies costume prototypes they found in the back alley of the cantina.

I think it was on the dewbacks anatomy documentary.

George was not happier than us now, but he said he could always come back later and fix it with CGI. Sadly he never did. And of course, time is money.

:)

Saludos.

if its written, it must be true ;)

LOL!!

Yeah!

Also, if it is in the OT, it most be true...

So, I now feel better... cause those actually were NOT the droids we were looking for.

Wait!

Does it work that way?

Is this for real?

Well... Rolf does hates SE TDs, and yes, he was not on the SE... but that's it... as far as I know.

Saludos

LOL!!

Yeah!

Also, if it is in the OT, it most be true...

So, I now feel better... cause those actually were NOT the droids we were looking for.

Wait!

Does it work that way?

Well... Rolf does hates SE TDs, and yes, he was not on the SE... but that's it... as far as I know.

Saludos

but he did meet Anthony and stayed at a Holiday Inn once so in my book....thats whats most important here :)

I´m a angry old man my self :D

I hate all the SE scenes in the old saga period, and i hate episode 1, 2 and 3.

I only watch the old saga, and in the real version on DVD :P

Your Exactly RIGHT your OLD FART!!!! LOL

Wait! I am probably OLDER THAN YOU.

WELL FROM ONE OLD FART TO ANOTHER! SE SUCKS!!! Stick to the original! Say no to Cow eat more chicken!!! Oh wait, that is SAY NO to SE, wear more Original!!!!

LOL

Hahaha good one :P

I think its good episode 1, 2 and 3 is out there, and the SE version, and the cartoons clone wars, new games etc.

Its good i guess for our new generation, and for many others from our generation as well :)

But...

They are not for me, i do not see star wars in them.

The old spirit is totally gone, and do not give me the warm feeling of star wars as when i saw them as a child.

So i just stay whit the old stuff i love.

Troop on :)

lol, i'm in the middle, i really love the old school saga, but i aslo like the new, it is the continuation, it is less good and magic that the old saga but i think it is really interesting as well.

in saying we are only for the old school, we begin to speak like old people...lol

i think it will be really cool to see one day a near perfect screen accurate SE suit, but i think it will be not for tommorow :rolleyes:

lol, i'm in the middle, i really love the old school saga, but i aslo like the new, it is the continuation, it is less good and magic that the old saga but i think it is really interesting as well.

in saying we are only for the old school, we begin to speak like old people...lol

i think it will be really cool to see one day a near perfect screen accurate SE suit, but i think it will be not for tommorow :rolleyes:

ummmm, we are old....lol

Guest Locitus

Let me chime in on this...

I'm today 24 years old. Soon to be 25. So I was born in 1987. That means that the special editions of star wars was released in 1997 and I was 10 years old at the time. This had a huge impact in me as a child. However as I grew older I did indeed feel that the original movies appealed a bit more to me. It did require some more research on my part since the original versions of the OT is not readily available unless you know what to look for. And until 2004 or so, they were not available on DVD at all (unless bootlegged).

What I'm trying to say is that SE, while still an abomination is an important part of SW. I personally feel a lot more connections to SE than to the new trilogy. Even though the new trilogy is a lot more current with my age (1999, 2002,2005).

Anyways - Long live OT in it's original form :D

All joking about the SE aside, I know exactly what you are saying. Each series will touch a generation in it's own way....star wars is so many things to so many people. Clone wars, OTC, anh, special edition, etc, etc...even fast forward 20 years when they release episodes 7 and up....I will still watch and still take it for what it is an that is STAR WARS...the best series ever made :) I say build your SE if that's what is your love....

Let me chime in on this...

I'm today 24 years old. Soon to be 25. So I was born in 1987. That means that the special editions of star wars was released in 1997 and I was 10 years old at the time. This had a huge impact in me as a child. However as I grew older I did indeed feel that the original movies appealed a bit more to me. It did require some more research on my part since the original versions of the OT is not readily available unless you know what to look for. And until 2004 or so, they were not available on DVD at all (unless bootlegged).

What I'm trying to say is that SE, while still an abomination is an important part of SW. I personally feel a lot more connections to SE than to the new trilogy. Even though the new trilogy is a lot more current with my age (1999, 2002,2005).

Anyways - Long live OT in it's original form :D

I a older dude, my dad took me in to see ESB in 1980, and i was a fan walking out.

When ROTJ came in 1983 i was ready.

My world went down, when i heard there will not be made any more of them after ROTJ...

I saw ANH in television between ESB and ROTJ came out.

I love the old saga all the way, and thats whats works for me in the star wars universe.

But i love people do what works for them, makes them happy, screen accurate SE troop´s, clone troop´s etc.

The magic have no ends and bounds :thumbsup: