Backpack MP/3 Speaker system with remote

Opfor

Hey Guys,

Wanted to share my newest upgrade to my radio box. After much thought on whether to run my voice and sandtrooper loop thru one speaker mounted up front I finally decided the only accurate way would require a second mounted in the radio box. I searched ebay for about an hour before finally finding the one I thought would do the job. Figured it might be easier to shoot a short video versus trying to explain what all it can do plus you can hear how loud it is.

If you are interested you can do a search on ebay using Mini Portable Stereo USB Speaker for PC/ iPhone MP3 MP4. 17.55 bid with free shipping or 19.35 Buy it now free shipping (US Only). Store name is bestelectronic-store. I'm loving it so far. Hope this helps.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: If I tell ya, I'd have to kill ya :D

I absolutely love my pack...YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB!

The guys that sells the MP3 system is in NY, you can probably walk over and pick one up.

Thanks buddy, you have done a lot already..

Excellent...I doubt you will need it but give me a shout if I can help you with this.

About the only thing that took me a minute was trying to figure out how to go about opening the box...it is really put together very nice and tight. The only way to get inside was to take the two panel screws off the back, remove the usb port plate and then you can fit a small screwdriver in the box and pry off the back wall, once that is off you can easily take your time and take the rest apart. Piece O CAKE ;)

Awesome man!

I may have to do this for sure... great solution!!

Yep, raising that bar for sure!! :salute:

I love when guys do videos. It's always so cool to "see" and hear us!

And nice "got droids" patch too! B)

Hey Guys,

Glad you like it, definitely cant go wrong for only 17 bucks and some change. Yeah...just love hearing my Southern accent, lol.

Sure Aaron....your pack will be in the mail tomorrow :P . Talk to Quartermaster on that, he did a sweet job on mine and I'm very happy with it.

Hey Tommy,

Once you are approved into the 501st you will gain access to the sandtrooper loop. The creator of the loop asked that it only be distributed to 501st members so they keep a pretty tight grip on that. Once you in, no problem on showing you how to find it. It actually last for 10-15 minutes and has all kinds of cool radio traffic as well as noises from your cooling pack coming on.

Are you working on buidling a TD?