Hyperfirm DLT 19

While Lewis doesn't need the endorsement of a lowly Spec Ops grunt, it's always nice to receive positive feedback :)

My DLT-19 was delivered today and man is it gorgeous. Every detail is there: bolts, lines on the safety, holes in the barrel, stripping, T-racks, you name it, she's got it. It's heavy enough to feel legit, but not so much that it becomes a burden on troops.

The business side of the transaction was also painless. Paid via paypal, got all my questions answered quickly and it shipped in about a week. If you are looking for a BFG, and want to buy not only from a talented prop builder, but a true professional, I cannot reccommend slavefive strongly enough.

You will not be sorry if you make this investment in your costume. I will certainly do more business with this vendor.

Cheers,

Awww man...you guys are going to make me get all emotional :lol:

No worries and glad I was able to help...but you guys are forgetting one huge detail IMO, without you guys supporting us it would be very difficult to continue to make things available...so thank you from JB and I as well :)

Lewis

...but you guys are forgetting one huge detail IMO, without you guys supporting us it would be very difficult to continue to make things available...so thank you from JB and I as well :)

You're not foolin' us!

You'd be just as popular without us. Posted Image

... wait... Posted Image

Aye! I agree, I recieved mine today, and it's absoutly wonderful! I've showed it off to everyone in my family, and we all agree, it's a beautiful peice! :D

Have you guys ever considered doing a Pulse Rifle, striker shotgun,etc? That would be freaking awesome!!!!! B)

I'm a bit late with my Thanks but better late than never. I was on the last order run and received my 19 early Dec. Same as above, emails answered extremely fast and paypal easy, weapon is amazing, weighs in at a whopping 3 lbs 15oz....LOVE IT!!