The Difference Between Resin And Hyperfirm DLT-19

Ok so here are 2 of my DLT-19's. One is a resin cast item and the other is a modified Sci-Fire hyperfirm. The hyperfirm comes without the box, disk, t-tracks....etc...

Resin

Posted Image

customized no t-tracks or ammo box added

Hyperfirm

Posted Image

scratch built t-tracks

disk added

ammo cover scratch built

custom weathering

Ok so here are 2 of my DLT-19's. One is a resin cast item and the other is a modified Sci-Fire hyperfirm. The hyperfirm comes without the box, disk, t-tracks....etc...

Resin

Posted Image

customized no t-tracks or ammo box added

Hyperfirm

Posted Image

scratch built t-tracks

disk added

ammo cover scratch built

custom weathering

I take it, the resin one is quite heavy?. I never had seen one of those resin ones up close.

I take it, the resin one is quite heavy?. I never had seen one of those resin ones up close.

yes...its much heavier than the Hyperfirm. it does the job but you really have to be super careful with it.

yes...its much heavier than the Hyperfirm. it does the job but you really have to be super careful with it.

super careful,meaning "I wont invest in one,i bump into everything ,lol". Is this a doopy doos resin kit?. The bipod is different.

I love my hyperfirm. I don't have to worry about breaking it or anything during a troop. :)

The hyperfirms are very nice indeed.I'm currently saving for one. as of now i'm almost done with a pvc build .just have to make a trigger guard/trigger ,then done.

We are currently about to release our newest version...a fully modified DLT-19 (with t-tracks, ejector cover, and disc greeblie)...should be ready within a week...work keeps getting in the way...

I will miss modding the original MG34s...well maybe not =P

Thanks for the kind words everyone...

Talk soon

Lewis

I had a resin DC-15LR once and it broke and chipped just looking at it. Never again.

Hey Lewis - I need some t-racks for my HF MG-34. Would love it if somehow they and the right gage wire found itself to my doorstep. Will trade swag or $$ :) :) :)

FWIW, I'd take HF any day of the week. I've trooped with mine nearly every event for years w/o any damage/issues. Worth every penny.

I love my hyperfirm. I don't have to worry about breaking it or anything during a troop. :)

Gordon, how did you get a Hyperfirm to Singapore??? I thought they don't ship internationally? I would love to get a HF E-11 but I know they don't ship to Canada.

Gordon, how did you get a Hyperfirm to Singapore??? I thought they don't ship internationally? I would love to get a HF E-11 but I know they don't ship to Canada.

ship it to me and ill ship it to Canada for you :)

Back when I was working on Deployment I thought about saving some $$$$ and getting a Cushman T-21.My fellow garrison mates warned me if a young picture seeker dropped my cannon I would be one sad Sandie.I got a Hyperfirm instead and the rest is history.Easy to work with,paint,you name it.A Hyperfirm is a great investment,can't say enough about them.

Back when I was working on Deployment I thought about saving some $$$$ and getting a Cushman T-21.My fellow garrison mates warned me if a young picture seeker dropped my cannon I would be one sad Sandie.I got a Hyperfirm instead and the rest is history.Easy to work with,paint,you name it.A Hyperfirm is a great investment,can't say enough about them.

Absolutely I have the DLT and the T-21 both in HP. I made the mistake of purchasing some "Disposable" blasters when I first started in the legion....HP or metal/custom for me :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi have a mg34 il poliuretanic resin buyed in UK i wip for receiver dan other small particular

the photo:

Posted Image

dont'n have a receiver

Posted Image

next i post a my work Posted Image