Rolf

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will never happen :lol:

bummer bro'... :lol:

But what am I doing these days..

Besides being a fresh dad I am trying to do some work on 2 armors, a prototype helmet and to make it even worse I got a full Cody kit on it's way too which will hopefully arrive this or next week.

oh yeah..and my packs fell down from the wall so I have to glue them back together as well <_<

So that should keep me busy untill the end of the month :blink::lol:

bummer bro'... :lol:

But what am I doing these days..

Besides being a fresh dad I am trying to do some work on 2 armors, a prototype helmet and to make it even worse I got a full Cody kit on it's way too which will hopefully arrive this or next week.

oh yeah..and my packs fell down from the wall so I have to glue them back together as well <_<

So that should keep me busy untill the end of the month :blink::lol:

A Cody kit? Hear, hear...very nice...! ;)

Well, my Cody helmet is finally finished and I am presently working on the armour.

Comparing to the TE2 trooper armour I have assembled, the clone one is far more challenging - but lots of fun!

Then I STILL need to weather my Sandtrooper suit and finish the backpack. Hope to get that done in between glueing the clone parts... :D

This is the weathered Cody helmet by the way...

Posted Image

Cheers

Patrick

Repainting a set of ROTJ Fett armor for a customer

Repairing my old ROTJ Fett gauntlets

Assembling a new pair of ROTJ Fett gauntlets for myself

Modding an MR CE TK helmet for myself

That's it for what's on the bench

but...

coming up very soon;

Repainting an MR ESB Fett helmet for a customer

Weathering a Sandtrooper backpack for a customer

Repainting my own ROTJ Fett armor

Painting 3 ROTJ Fett Jetpacks (1 is for me, 2 are for customers)

Painting a SuperTrooper Jetpack for a customer

That should keep me busy for a couple months, then I'll really get busy when it starts warming up so I can't paint more.

Then...

I'll have my own little personal projects to do

AP TK armor

Biker Scout costume

SuperTrooper costume

Well, I've purchased over half of the pieces I need for my Special Edition Boba Fett I'm building.

Also I completed another costume; it's not even 501st (it's Rebel Legion :o ) but I thought you guys would get a kick out of it...

Hello there!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now I just need to color the beard and lose 50 lbs!!! :lol:

At the moment I'm working in these projects:

-Finishing my TE2 armor (just need weathering)

-Mods to my hasbro E11 to hopefully make it look more real

And I guess thats it. For the first time since I joined the 501st I am almost done with all my projects.

I need to find something new to do. Maybe a new BFG.

Saludos.

• 4 months later...

I sold my Td to fund this project. The black gun in the picture actually spins. The better looking versions do not.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now thats thats bad ***, hope you get the cash to go sandy one day again.

Troop on.... and blast them :D

Currently I am in a pause.

Yes! I cant believe it myself.

I do have my Backpack waiting to be re assembled once I have painted the blue parts with the correct Humbrol 47.

But then, maybe I will leave it there until I can secure a new radio faceplate from Chrashmann *wink wink*.

Thinking about either building an ESB Boba Fett or a ESB TK for celebrating the 30th aniversary...

But I need to get the money to start either project.

Saludos.

Not working on a clone at the moment , but more like gathering up all the peaces.

Evo bucket, OSCS armor, Sci-fire Hyperfirm belt, Greedo blaster....

I am saving the build for next month so I can have it ready for SD Comic-Con.

And this will give me more time decide what kind of clone to build.

The phase one helmet will be for mixing it up once in a while.

It will start off as a grunt but may change it to a 501st or Shock trooper later on in the year.

This will be my third costume and first clone.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Currently I am in a pause.

Yes! I cant believe it myself.

I do have my Backpack waiting to be re assembled once I have painted the blue parts with the correct Humbrol 47.

But then, maybe I will leave it there until I can secure a new radio faceplate from Chrashmann *wink wink*.

Thinking about either building an ESB Boba Fett or a ESB TK for celebrating the 30th aniversary...

But I need to get the money to start either project.

Saludos.

Nice what a small brake here and there bro, and get back whit the right energy again.

But a Boba, and a TK sounds like sweet projects bro ;)

I have two TE2 suits on my way.

Wwwuhhuu :D

Not working on a clone at the moment , but more like gathering up all the peaces.

Evo bucket, OSCS armor, Sci-fire Hyperfirm belt, Greedo blaster....

I am saving the build for next month so I can have it ready for SD Comic-Con.

And this will give me more time decide what kind of clone to build.

The phase one helmet will be for mixing it up once in a while.

It will start off as a grunt but may change it to a 501st or Shock trooper later on in the year.

This will be my third costume and first clone.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Looking cool so far bro, even i´m no clone pro at all.

I like the third white/grey a like clone best, they looked most cool/army a like i think vs. the red, blue ones.

Cheers and enjoy the build of it :)

Nice what a small brake here and there bro, and get back whit the right energy again.

But a Boba, and a TK sounds like sweet projects bro ;)

I have two TE2 suits on my way.

Wwwuhhuu :D

OOOHHHH!!

Just forgot one little detail. It would be ONLY the helmets for either Boba Fett of ESB TK... Not the whole armor.

Not enough money or time... and I am a TD!!!

HEHEHEHE!!

And...

TWO new TE2!!!

Man you are a armor building machine!

I have been flirting with the idea of building a TK from a TM kit. Just need to save and make up my mind. As I said, I am a TD so.. .:D

But TM armor is so incredibly beautiful and shiny I cant resist to the idea.

If I could, I would build a Look Sir droids from a TE2 kit, a STS bucket from a new TE2 bucket, and a TM ANH TK... I just love white armor (specially if it is dirty).

And one of my dreams is to have a bucket collection with all these buckets: Move Along (have 3 of these already), STS, LSD, Stunt TK, Hero TK, Biker, Snow Commander, ESB Boba Fett and of course, Darth Vader.... a lot of money and a lot of time needed.

As we say in Mexico: "Soñar no cuesta nada", that can be roughly translated into "Dreaming is for free".

:D

Saludos

That would sure be a freaking cool collection bro.

if you decide to get the suits/helmets, i´m sure you will make it.

No one can stop you :D

Yeah i will get a TE2 as a ANH TK, and deploy over at FISD.

Something i have been thinking about for a long time.

And the other TE2 suits, will be a TD.

I will start whit the TD.

I´m not working, but are on a job hunt every week, and have been for a long time.

(Denmark are going down, like the rest of the world i guess)

So i have some time to assemble the new beasts.

But Mr. Speedy trooper assemble armors in no time are done, my son are my # 1 hobby now (1 year the 18 of may).

So even i´m not working right now, i will take it slow, and assemble the TD over the summer.

And then take the TK in the fall/colder times to come.

Once you have got the taste of armor, you want more Mmmuhhaa :D

Looks like I'm not the only one that's busy! My daughter is 15 months old, so she is my main hobby too :lol: In the late hours I am working on a MC TB (90% done), a TI - I have everything else ready to go except the DL kit (due in June), a Death Star Trooper helmet on order and a VT TK - I have only put together one of the helmets and the biceps. I'm going ESB and ANH Hero. I need to make 2 belts for the different movie holsters also. I had originally started the TB & TD at the same time along with the Crashmann pack! That almost drove me nuts....maybe I am nuts!:P

Armor does give you the fever!

Looks like I'm not the only one that's busy! My daughter is 15 months old, so she is my main hobby too :lol: In the late hours I am working on a MC TB (90% done), a TI - I have everything else ready to go except the DL kit (due in June), a Death Star Trooper helmet on order and a VT TK - I have only put together one of the helmets and the biceps. I'm going ESB and ANH Hero. I need to make 2 belts for the different movie holsters also. I had originally started the TB & TD at the same time along with the Crashmann pack! That almost drove me nuts....maybe I am nuts!:P

Armor does give you the fever!

Great projects for sure trooper, even it might seems crazy, and where do you get the time.

But i will say i got around 2 to 3 hours for my self a day, sometime less...

I guess i will just have to cut down, movies, computer time, when my new TE2 TD kit comes, and use the time on it.

But at the same time it a hobby, so it should be fun, and not a work.

I like the line, form the movie fight club:

The stuff you own, ends up owning you.

I guess we all have to try, not to get control by our costume hobby.

Even it can be hard, because its a trap :lol:

Great projects for sure trooper, even it might seems crazy, and where do you get the time.

But i will say i got around 2 to 3 hours for my self a day, sometime less...

I guess i will just have to cut down, movies, computer time, when my new TE2 TD kit comes, and use the time on it.

But at the same time it a hobby, so it should be fun, and not a work.

I like the line, form the movie fight club:

The stuff you own, ends up owning you.

I guess we all have to try, not to get control by our costume hobby.

Even it can be hard, because its a trap :lol:

I pretty much have to work on them at night after hours and weekend nap times :lol: It has taken nearly a year to finish my TD and TB. The TB will finally be finished by June! Yeah, I have scrapped my others interests for armor. It can definitely own you. My wife has pretty much given up on me :lol: But she knows I love it and supports me anyway. That's a real trooper!

I pretty much have to work on them at night after hours and weekend nap times :lol: It has taken nearly a year to finish my TD and TB. The TB will finally be finished by June! Yeah, I have scrapped my others interests for armor. It can definitely own you. My wife has pretty much given up on me :lol: But she knows I love it and supports me anyway. That's a real trooper!

Hahah same here, she still loves me, likes the movies, and my TD suit in our living room etc...

But she like me not to talk about the hobby, as much as i been doing for the last past years...

So i try, even its really hard :lol:

Boys will be boys :D