2016 Detachment Goals

DirtyBoy

Hey troops!!! We are off and running towards our 2016 goals. This thread will be updated all the time so be on the lookout for new stuff coming your way!!

1. Get error messages off the page-DONE....thanks to Erics master computer skills we were able to knock those messages off the board

2. Link all SWAT profile images to their ACTIVATED threads-This will help clear up any issues troopers may have with the process and allow them to view comparable troopers

3. Update backpack threads-provide breakdowns on different parts

4. CRL review and possible updates (May)

5. Monthly Newsletter

6. Trooper Of The Month

7. increase Social Media exposure (Facebook likes to 6000) It can be done!

8. Close out the year with 50 SWAT ACTIVATED troopers

9. Expand the Explorers program with more kid builds

10. Grow the COMMAND STAFF. Looking for troops to step up!!!

More to come....gotta go for now....talk to you all soon :)

2. Link all SWAT profile images to their ACTIVATED threads-This will help clear up any issues troopers may have with the process and allow them to view comparable troopers

THIS. That will be very a great source of information for myself and others who want to pursue SWAT level builds. It can be very difficult jumping around numerous threads and pages to find the info. I'm pretty sure I've view millenium1's SWAT submission photos a thousand times.

As someone who is starting to scratch-build his backpack, I look forward to this. Might be worthwhile to include knock-off parts for people trying to make it completely on their own.

5. Monthly Newsletter

3 . I am building mine when you send out your next run. If a new guy can help out while building his, I would be glad to assist.

5. This will be a significant amount of work . Out of all the goals this is the most time consuming for staff but has the highest potential payoff for recruiting and awareness. Especially if you do something unique like a feature article on building a part, perhaps some fan fiction (flash fiction so it will fit into an article), "10 troopers answer the question - why did you chose a sandtrooper as a costume?" etc... I really look forward to this goal!

Guys, if also like to add the original ANH trooper profile pics to the SWAT page....then link them to all the reference material we can find for that trooper.

Label them

TD-0001

MOVE ALONG

TD-0002

LOOK SIR DROIDS

ETC...Etc

Guys, if also like to add the original ANH trooper profile pics to the SWAT page....then link them to all the reference material we can find for that trooper.

Label them

TD-0001

MOVE ALONG

TD-0002

LOOK SIR DROIDS

ETC...Etc

I would love this! Would be a truly excellent resource to have on hand.

I agree brother. It will also allow the review/approval process to go faster. Trooper will post link to their specific trooper and when panel is reviewing, they will have reference material easy accessible.

Started working on this yesterday so stand by troops.