Need Some Help

SMOKE

Greetings my fellow Sandbrothers. I have been off the forums for 4 months. Not to get to personal but I am going through a divorce an my soon to be ex wife logged on to all my forums and changed my information, password and user name ( She is so awesome!) Anyway after many attempts trying to log on to my original profile I have decided just to start from scratch and register as a new member. Now I am Smoke 77 instead of Smoke so if I could get my 501st status and Sandtrooper status back that would be awesome! Now that I am single again I have a lot of time to finish my new TD so there is always a positive side. When life throws you a curve ball, build armor as I say. Anyway it is great to be back here on the MEPD forums! I missed you guys!

Mark Westvig

TD 4636

Smoke

Southern California Garrison

Inland Empire Squad

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to give a big THANK YOU to Juan Arvizu for taking the time to fix my account here on the forums. I have been pulling my hair out not being able to access my account and Juan took the time to reset everything for me. Thank you again Juan!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was getting ready to send you another message and Juan jumped in and fixed it. Thank you to both of you! This is the only forum I call home and I am glad to be back on it!