MEPD, my new work maybe...

Rolf

Hi brotherhood.

This is just a text topic, nothing i have think through 100%.

But the thing is.

I got a 4 year education as a pedagogue, aka social care taker.

I can work whit all kind of people, like:

Baby´s, kid´s, teenagers, schools, criminals, jails, handicap, mental ill etc.

But the Danish capital, aka Copenhagen where i live.

Have cut this type of job down whit around 600 million danish kroner this year, and 350 million next year.

That means a job stop many places, and they do not hire new personnel.

And the once there have a job, stays there.

Lucky for me, i can work whit a lot of different type of people here.

But as many knows i´m a single dad, having my son here full time.

As he´s only 17 month old, and go to nursery.

I have to deliver him, and pick him up again...

and get a job, there are the same hours between there.

Make it over there again, from the job to pick him up.

And the days he´s mom have him, pick him up late in the evening at her place too, and get him home.

SSso i was thinking.

I have only done a few runs here on the MEPD.

1. My two pauldron runs.

2. My Pop Sandtrooper art paintings run.

3. Sold armors over time, around 10 full suits sold over time plus helmets.

Before i have a job, i have been thinking of make a few runs:

1. Sell full assembled ready to wear Gino/TM helmets (around 250$ + the kit price/free shipping).

TK-4510 tube hand painted tube stripes, the rest hand painted, accurate screws for use, chin strap and snap, UK Keith mic tips, accurate cut foam inside.

2. Sell full assembled ready to wear TE2/TM suits (around 650$ + the kit price/free shipping).

Canvas belt, and shoulder straps, assembled whit E6000, woodland weathering job, elastic velcro/glue system, Helmet= TK-4510 tube hand painted tube stripes, the rest hand painted, accurate screws for use, chin strap and snap, UK Keith mic tips, accurate cut foam inside.

3. Canvas Sandtrooper paintings, maybe whit the buyers alias painted on (around 150$ free shipping).

Right now i can work some days while he´s in the nursery, on these runs.

And when he sleeps, plus every second weekend.

Even if i got a job soon, i´m not looking for a full time job.

Because i have enough here to see to as a single day, and we pay too much in taxes here in Denmark.

So if a person can make some money for him self, thats is sure a better deal for the person here.

And when i´m not a armor maker, i guess all i can be is a assemble maker, to earn some if i decide to.

Well let me know what you think about about it.

I´m in no big rush, as i will have a new TM suit and new Gino helmet in real soon.

If the interest are not that big, i might just have something for sale here and there.

Not as runs, just a thing for sale once a while, and see how it goes.

Let me know if you need any pictures, of former runs/projects i have done/suits, helmets, canvas etc

TD high five from your all SAA here :)

Hi Rolf, I think this will be a great thing for you to get some extra cash between jobs. And maybe you should put this out on other forums also and not just go MEPD (unless you will get to much jobs from here) when you know more what services you will provide.

Cheers :)

Hey Rolf,

So would you be selling the full TE2 kits or do you mean only assembling them for the buyers?

If you were to be looking at supplying the kit completed then I may be interested!

Smally.

Hey bro,

This sounds like a dream job. I mean, putting together armor and props and living of it.

Hope you can do it.

I have thought about something like this too and, even though there might be lots of people interested, I made the math and it would not be good for me. hehe... Hope you can do it.

I must say this, and please take it in the best possible way: Consider it as extra money or a between jobs thing, at least as it gets started. I mean, I wish you all the luck and success for you bro with this runs, but always consider a regular (even part time) job.

I know you do, I just want to encourage you and wish you the best in this project, but also in all your other projects bro! Meaning that talking care of your son of course, finding a job, taking control of your life again, traveling around the world, put together 10000000 armors and so on! :D

With a little luck and lots of work, Im sure you can put together armor and have a lot of people wanted to buy it. After all, it is you man! The TD master!!! :)

I'm in no position today as to buy an armor from you, with a my first baby coming next year, but I hope someday I can get a full armor put together by you! That would be awesome!

Best luck bro!!

Saludos

Juan

Hey Rolf,

So would you be selling the full TE2 kits or do you mean only assembling them for the buyers?

If you were to be looking at supplying the kit completed then I may be interested!

Smally.

Yeah i was thinking i will buy the kits, and just sell them ready to wear.

Maybe just sell one once a while, or try to do a small order list.

Helmets, and canvas could be orders, i guess full armor suits would be harder to do a 5 list on time...

but i´m pretty fast :)

Hey bro,

This sounds like a dream job. I mean, putting together armor and props and living of it.

Hope you can do it.

I have thought about something like this too and, even though there might be lots of people interested, I made the math and it would not be good for me. hehe... Hope you can do it.

I must say this, and please take it in the best possible way: Consider it as extra money or a between jobs thing, at least as it gets started. I mean, I wish you all the luck and success for you bro with this runs, but always consider a regular (even part time) job.

I know you do, I just want to encourage you and wish you the best in this project, but also in all your other projects bro! Meaning that talking care of your son of course, finding a job, taking control of your life again, traveling around the world, put together 10000000 armors and so on! :D

With a little luck and lots of work, Im sure you can put together armor and have a lot of people wanted to buy it. After all, it is you man! The TD master!!! :)

I'm in no position today as to buy an armor from you, with a my first baby coming next year, but I hope someday I can get a full armor put together by you! That would be awesome!

Best luck bro!!

Saludos

Juan

Roger that.

Sylvester my son is my # 1 in this world, i will never do this kind of work taken time away from him.

This will only be done, when i´m not together whit him, or when he sleeps for sure.

I´m not sure i will do it at all, its just an idea.

As i post above, helmets, and canvas are ok easy, fun, and fast to make, but full suits can take a lot of time.

But so can real work, and we pay from around 40% to 60% of our pay in taxes here in Denmark.

So making a little for your self, and your family can be good money whit no taxes on ;)

Hi Rolf, I think this will be a great thing for you to get some extra cash between jobs. And maybe you should put this out on other forums also and not just go MEPD (unless you will get to much jobs from here) when you know more what services you will provide.

Thanks bro.

If i decide to go life whit this, i might post it on other big forums as well.

ok....Rolf....time for you and Sly to move to the states so we can open up a business together :)

That would be too cool for sure, i have all ways feel real close to the US i must say, and been thinking of moving to there.

I fist felt in love whit NYC way back in 1988, and been there once again.

If i get the chance to do this, i would be thinking about it for sure.

Yeah i guess it would be a way to upgrade the 501st legion from FX, to more movie accurate suits all over.

And yes a job like this would be a dream for me vs. the job i normal do around here as a pedagogue.

Plus my pay is no worth speak about either.

Yeah i was thinking i will buy the kits, and just sell them ready to wear.

Maybe just sell one once a while, or try to do a small order list.

Helmets, and canvas could be orders, i guess full armor suits would be harder to do a 5 list on time...

but i´m pretty fast :)

Keep me updated on this Rolf. I was just asking my wife about getting me a new set of armour for Christmas!

Smally.

Keep me updated on this Rolf. I was just asking my wife about getting me a new set of armour for Christmas!

Smally.

Copy that.

Sounds like the best christmas gift ever ;)