Need help tracking down hip ammo pouches

I picked up one of these on the left for my shoulder pouch:

Posted Image

But ive had no luck finding the leather three cell pouches for my belt, like on here http://www.looksirdroids.com/replica_pouches.htm.

Would you guys have any suggestions on where else to look?

The best leather pouches I've ever seen are from the guys at Imperial Outfitters.

They did a run a while back (of which I was lucky enough to snag a set) but I'm not sure where they are now. They're sort of the holy grail (imho) for leather hip pouches though! And look simply awe-mazing when weathered correctly!!

Hope that helps... B)

SithArmor aka nutsaboutpins - the guys who do TKBoots - does some great 3mag pouches that look good on the hip. You can email VaderDave or Deckard as they have contacts to him.

SithArmor aka nutsaboutpins - the guys who do TKBoots - does some great 3mag pouches that look good on the hip. You can email VaderDave or Deckard as they have contacts to him.

On it, Thanks for the info!

And i was under the impression that the leather pouches were more accurate for the hip than the canvas. Thats why i wasnt going to use the other pouch.

And i was under the impression that the leather pouches were more accurate for the hip than the canvas. Thats why i wasnt going to use the other pouch.

Yes, that's right...

And I love impressions! B)