New projects! Bith and Jawa

trooper1

Well, I had to show these off. I am very proud of how they came out.

The Jawa that is... My Bith is not complete yet but getting there.

Thanks to Woodman for a great mask and hands!! Outstanding work!!!

For the Bith mask I have to figure out how to get air, in and out!! LOL Dont want to get to much carbon dioxide buildup and pass out!!! :sick: LOL Any ideas are welcome. Then the tunic. I am thinking after reading alot of post that some kind of chefs coat is what I need. Any ideas there will help as well. Then figuring out how to get in and out of this thing.... It fits TIGHT!!! :woot:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have built 5 adult mask that are very comfortable with complete head harness to hold them on. The eyes sit on the cheeks, and gives the wearer the ability to see everything without being seen. Large cutouts above. I have enough material now to make 5 robes, and 3 old bandoliers, I have purchased over the past few months. I now have to just have time to make the robes.

I have only one spoken for, with measurements.

Kids are easy to do, they just grow out of them so fast.

My Bith is what I am concentrating on right now, along with a Pauldron I am wanting to have for non canon troops.

I am doing a black and gray Pauldron with Gray, in the one segment only between the paddle and the front 4 segments. Then going to Put SWAT sewn on somewhere on the Pauldron. The unique part...... This is all going to be on the bottom of the private Pauldron...So you can flip it, to be SWAT or back for Canon!!!!!!!! Sort of like the way the Police do it now with Coats that they pull the tab out that has FBI, SWAT, ATF and so on...

Unique, but TIME CONSUMING

I will have it ready for CVI no problem

I have built 5 adult mask that are very comfortable with complete head harness to hold them on. The eyes sit on the cheeks, and gives the wearer the ability to see everything without being seen. Large cutouts above. I have enough material now to make 5 robes, and 3 old bandoliers, I have purchased over the past few months. I now have to just have time to make the robes.

I have only one spoken for, with measurements.

Kids are easy to do, they just grow out of them so fast.

My Bith is what I am concentrating on right now, along with a Pauldron I am wanting to have for non canon troops.

I am doing a black and gray Pauldron with Gray, in the one segment only between the paddle and the front 4 segments. Then going to Put SWAT sewn on somewhere on the Pauldron. The unique part...... This is all going to be on the bottom of the private Pauldron...So you can flip it, to be SWAT or back for Canon!!!!!!!! Sort of like the way the Police do it now with Coats that they pull the tab out that has FBI, SWAT, ATF and so on...

Unique, but TIME CONSUMING

I will have it ready for CVI no problem

NICE!!