George Lucas defends Star Wars changes

iron ram

This is all over facebook too.

Poor George.

I wonder, again, if he'd have been happier had Star Wars not really taken off and he just kept showing it to his friends and family all these years. I mean why not say, "I always intended for Greedo to shirt first... but fans like to think Han shot first... not sure why, but if that's what they like, cool. It's not like they're asking for Luke and Leia to be cousins."

my mane problem is not that he tweaked them it is that he did a half arced job of it i.e. the SE. Sandtroopers, the fact that the extra "sandtroopers" are RTJ stormtroopers, the lightsabers still look bad compared to the new ones and some of the extra scenes just being bad quality but as i see they are only bad because they are not don very well or accurately but way can we do by complaining apart from get together and re-fillm the SE sand troopers as the swat guys we have and the give the footage to George to use :)

lets do that!!

PS. im shore that that is my longest post so very lucky guys :)

Personally could not care less that he tweaks the movies and re-releases them. I get to play in the SW sandbox, he should be able to as well IMHO. I'm just happy the movies, all six, were made in the first place.