Sandtrooper pouches

Hey Sandsnipe,

I got my shoulder canvas MP38/40 pouch from ima-usa.com they arequiet good. And the are a few other sellers on the net as well. This is a common pouch so you should have no problem.

The leather MP40 pouch for the waist i got it from Zadokk who is a user here. he makes runs but believe atm he is not taking more orders cause he is finishing the latest run. You can wait for him, or look for other makers who are making them too over the "for sale" or the "project orders" forums.

The Spanish pouch was very available a years or so ago on the net, but now is very scarce. Iron Ram has looked for several options and posted them over this same "pouches and misc" forum. Just scroll the screen down a couple threads.

If you cam find any of those kind of pouches on line from other sellers, go ahead, i would just suggest you to come for advice before buying them. That way you may know if you are paying the right price for the right pouch.

And, eventhough we will always try to help you get what you need and provide the info you cant find, try and use the search function of the forum. This topics have been discussed a lot by many troopers lately so I guess you should be able to find all this info easily on your own.

Again, if you cant, let us know.

Saludos and welcome

Juan