CVI Whos Going Roster Role Call

trooper1

Hey, I just wanted to get a head count for who is going to CVI from here. This will give me a count as to a possible shirt run if command permits, or where we could meet for a drink.

Also I have been speaking to Anthony Forrest about alot of stuff, and I plan on making an orange Pauldron for him. I am tossing up the idea of having everyone who can attend, signing it before I give it to him. Just an idea, not sure yet about signing it. If not we will meet to give it to him.

If you have plans on attending, please copy and put your name and 501st ID # below, and lets see how many we will end up with.

Jay Parsons trooper1 3936

Kirby Harless kirbyharless 4922

Mike Myers

Rob D'Onofrio TD3165

Hey, I just wanted to get a head count for who is going to CVI from here. This will give me a count as to a possible shirt run if command permits, or where we could meet for a drink.

Also I have been speaking to Anthony Forrest about alot of stuff, and I plan on making an orange Pauldron for him. I am tossing up the idea of having everyone who can attend, signing it before I give it to him. Just an idea, not sure yet about signing it. If not we will meet to give it to him.

If you have plans on attending, please copy and put your name and 501st ID # below, and lets see how many we will end up with.

Mike Myers

Rob D'Onofrio TD3165

Sandman Tigui TD5044

Mike Myers

Rob D'Onofrio TD3165

Sandman Tigui TD5044

Ed Huff

Posted Imageiron ram

Posted Today, 03:20 AM

• Posted Image
  • Posted Image

• Posted Image

• Posted Image

• Name:ed
  • 879 posts

Mike Myers

Rob D'Onofrio TD3165

Sandman Tigui TD5044

Ed Huff

Rob Macaulay TD6305

Mike Myers

Rob D'Onofrio TD3165

Sandman Tigui TD5044

Ed Huff

Rob Macaulay TD6305

Muppet TD-8995 ----- (flights booked from Australia but wont be bringing my armour ;( )