MORTAR TUBE CONTROL PANEL

toshi station

I purchased a backpack from DIRTY BOY which is absolutely amazing and I am putting together my mortar tube. I have the 2" pipe and the end caps. I ordered the lids for the bottom and now I need to find the white control panel piece that goes near the top. Suggestions? Tips? Help?

Thanks.

PS - Thank you so much to DIRTY BOY for putting together a great pack for my gear. I love it!!

Sorry Jesse! Forgot you make the Therm Det Kits. Good to know you will sell just the control pad as well.

No biggy! ;) End caps too!

I've since cleaned up the vac form tool, but this is the only photo I have on hand:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here's the TK version, featured on one of my custom built detonator kits.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

I've got a bunch of mortar control panels in the garage. They're rather challenging to pull of the mold since the detail for the fins is really defined and they don't want to let go. Sometimes they don't survive the demolding process. I leave them a little long so that you can match the length of the particular pack you are recreating.

Posted Image

They are pulled in white ABS, not brittle HIPS.

Here's my reference photo:

Posted Image

$10 plus shipping for the mortar control panel.

The end caps are an additional $10.

Charlie

I've got a bunch of mortar control panels in the garage. They're rather challenging to pull of the mold since the detail for the fins is really defined and they don't want to let go. Sometimes they don't survive the demolding process. I leave them a little long so that you can match the length of the particular pack you are recreating.

Posted Image

They are pulled in white ABS, not brittle HIPS.

Here's my reference photo:

Posted Image

$10 plus shipping for the mortar control panel.

The end caps are an additional $10.

Charlie

those look great Charlie

• 8 months later...

if anyone is thinking of buying one of TMs td plates,i received mine last week and its spot on!

i couldnt be happier with it.i know its only a small part but these sort of things are what finish your

pack to a higher standard,the pull is really sharp and really detailed!! :thumbsup:

paul,i might also be interested in a full mortor tube soon for another pack! :td: