Think about me in about 14,5 hours from now.

Rolf

Think about me in about 14,5 hours from now, and send all your powers my way.

I shall go to new court case attack ,made by my twisted ex wife trying to destroy my son.

Crossed fingers, i can make a good positive feedback on this topic later tomorrow.

M.E.P.D aka the band of brothers.

When my wife kicked me out of the house and called the cops on me for no reason i sayed calm and moved out with a smile without any retaliation. 6 months later she begged me to come back and told me i was the best man she ever had blablabla. Now she respects me and let me play with my costumes like i want.

Best thing is to smile and let her get what she wants (unless she is hurting your son).

WHAT!!!! This is like one of them movies where Jason/Chucky/ Michael Myers keep coming back! Hang in there , Sir. You will be triumphant.

Yep you can say that again.

But lucky, she did not get non of her hopeless ideas in there today.

I still have him the most, and the same days (all most full time, minus every second weekend).

And they wanna look into, if i shall have him even more.

I put her in place in there today, so i hope she have learned not to dance whit me any more.

As i told them every thing in there today, and she was a very little girl in there so to speak.

Sandtrooper style, never leave a trooper behind, or son... period!