DOOPY DOOS DLT19

inglorious trooper

i have 1 of there E-11's and it is awesome i was gone get a BFG but they wouldn't post to the **** end of the world so if the E-11 is anything to go by it will be sweet it is cast from a real gun isn't it?

i replaced the end iron sight with some aluminum i probe should had file in the air bubels but you can't tell (my E-11 was a kit so I'm not to savie on there complete items) but if it needs a re paint /fill that should be ok

I also had the Doopy´s DLT-19. It looks very nice, is a leightweight and the price is allright. Unfortunately one day it broke in the middle. (exactly when the TV-Team came to interview us) :pirate: but there are not much other choices i guess. They sell nice casts and the quality is allright. The DLT-19 is an 1:1 cast from an MG34

And it looks way better in reality than on their website!

do it. It´s defenetly a nice piece! I think i was unlucky, cause i ordered in summer when it was very hot. They told me, they had problems with the material and i had to wait a long time to get it. It broke right in the middle, where the main pieces are screwed together, but i could fix it on my own. But i was the only one with that problem. All my Garrison Mates love their doopydoos stuff. You gotta paint it on the edges after every troop, but that belongs to the whole thing. Good luck! :)

hey elliot,only just got chance to look at your e11 pics,gotta say it looks awesome!i unfortulaley went for the hasbro gun an bought a conversion kit cuz it was cheaper but ive got to admit youve made me think again.im gonna go for the full kit from doopy doos an do what youve done,just got one question though,i noticed youve got the wire peice on your gun,is that canon or not cuz i see it on some peoples e11s but not on others?thanks again for your pictures mate.

it is but like 50% had them and the counter and some where just the sterling sub with the t track, scope and the thing on the amo mount so as long as u have the t-trak scope and the thing on top of the amo mount

hey james,unfortunatly im in the uk.ive heard something about them not shipping to america,seems strange to me but maybe theres a good reason behind it?but wanted to say if you really did want one im sure i could get it for you an ship it myself,just an idea mate.

hey james,unfortunatly im in the uk.ive heard something about them not shipping to america,seems strange to me but maybe theres a good reason behind it?but wanted to say if you really did want one im sure i could get it for you an ship it myself,just an idea mate.

I saw an auction of theirs on ebay for some items. I just asked them about shipping / price on the DLT-19 .. we'll see.

Here's the info from their site about the reason for not shipping. If accurate it likely is a good reason not to ship as that would make the cost prohibitive.

Please note that customers outside they uk should contact us first before ordering as the cost of shipping can be quite high to certain countries even though the actual item weighs less than 3kg all international parcels are measured on their volumetric weight for shipping which is roughly 10kg which can make shipping overseas £50+ however we do have a courier who will ship to certain countries in europe quite cheaply. around £23.00 to Germany as an example so if you are outside the uk and interested please get in touch with your destination details we may be able to get a very good quote for shipping

We cannot ship this particular item to the United States or Australia as shipping comes to almost the same cost as the blaster.