First full fit test

Kihl

Being secluded from the rest of my squad down here on an island, i didn't have any Armor Parties for help :( and yeah I'm a big guy with tiny legs! any pointers would be appreciated... but before you ask, yes I'm getting a new lid for Xmas so i can trash this FX! Plus ill get the accurate gloves, and my Pack will be done by then too, so I'm no wear near submission level, just wanna see what some other TDs think. Need some help on how to even out the kidney and ab gap... and yes i made shims. ;)

thanx

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look's great, well done :thumbsup:

What method did you use to weather your Armour ??

Thanx, basically the "Oily/dirt" method, just layering 3 colors; little Burnt Umber, then a lot of Tan, and the final coat was Yellow Ochre that I wiped of sooner, to coat everything lightly.

• 4 weeks later...

cleaned it up a lil bit for a troop, and so my squad could finally see it and help me out, might add a lil more back to it this week while im off....

me on the right...

Posted Image

need more shim :(

Posted Image

"Plastic Fury" on the right showing me how a real TD should look ;)

Posted Image

Thanx guys I agree! once I get my "smaller" bucket I'll put a lil more care into the weather for it, just gonna dirty up my shimmed areas again to help hide the imperfections, thats all ;)