Great photo oppertunity on NC coast

Kihl

WHAT A GREAT PLACE FOR PHOTOS!!! Jockey's Ridge State Park in the outer banks of North Carolina. Two class field trips there when I was there and some NASA people, so there was a lot more foot prints than usual, but I got my pic tweeted by a NASA scientist! :lol: Apparently I didn't even know it was the centennial of the Wright Bros. flight that weekend!

http://firstflightfoundation.org/first-flight-foundation-events/first-flight-foundation-soaring-100/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next fall I will return in my TD!

Posted Image

Everywhere else is just to grassy though, and only spot with multiple large dunes! Once a year, in the off season, my 4x4 club drives the sands(as much as we are allowed) from Carova Beach to Ocracoke Island! I grew up in Avon, NC ;)

Yeah, I was stationed at NOB from 2001-2009, it really sucked to watch more and more restricions placed on the ORV and even Foot traffic areas! Totaly differnt then when I was a kid going out there.

You all come down I will take the pics

I will be at CELEBRATION 6 in FLA.

As I don't have armor I we gladly take pics of any one on here who shows up And a big group shot

that would be awesome....you need to get that armor thing going though man

Monday?!?!? Start today man!!!!guys can lose weight much faster than women....

eliminate the following :)

Mayo (switch to reduced fat)

Soda (diet is ok but it will make you retain water)

buttery foods (when you go out to dinner ask them to cook without butter)

candy

cheese on your burgers

chips

fried foods

give yourself a "cheat" night and have fun...

other than that you can eat just about anything in moderation and shed the pounds....

Good advice, Id love to get rid of my shims! But at 6'1" 260lbs not likely, plus Im more barel cheasted... I have a 56" chest and a 40" waiste so my major gap in aromr is between sholder bells and chest/back plate. Even a FX looks small on my torso!