Material for belt and straps

Boo

Got a pic of what you mean?

Screen accurate shoulder straps are made of the elastic waistband material...not the canvas

I was just going off of what CRL has listed.

for straps it just says "via soft straps" <--- that leaves a lot on the table, I can use the waistband stuff it thats what it takes to pass

and for belt it says "Belt proper is made of canvas, canvas covered material, leather, or vinyl, 3 to 3.5” wide. The color is be white to off-white."

Duck cloth is similar to canvas but its a little stiffer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was just going off of what CRL has listed.

for straps it just says "via soft straps" <--- that leaves a lot on the table, I can use the waistband stuff it thats what it takes to pass

and for belt it says "Belt proper is made of canvas, canvas covered material, leather, or vinyl, 3 to 3.5” wide. The color is be white to off-white."

Duck cloth is similar to canvas but its a little stiffer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

yes, the belt is canvas....unless you go by what lukes belt looked like in the promo shot...then its more of a cotton webbing material. CRL is good of course, just will depend how far you want to push the accuracy. looks like you are on the right path though man