Blastech RT-97C

Its always been one of my favorite blasters and while I was drawing it up for the Blueprints for DK we actually got to name the thing. Oddly enough nobody had ever given the MG-15 based blaster a name so we came up with RT-97C.

A little Trivia for ya: The source of the RT-97C name is from our names and the first year Trevas and I met and decided to start work on The Parts of Star Wars website...

R(eiff) T(revas)- (19)97 C(hris)

Nice!

Would be cool if there was more options, of where to buy accurate sandy fire arms ;)

Thanks... Been lurking around for a LONG time. Tons or great info and people on here.

I did that drawing before I had a real MG-15 or a real scope but had some great reference, castings of real stuff, and some key measurements from some friends. It should be better than 99% accurate I would think. The internals I know are right since I got to design em. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to do more of the sandy blasters in an Imperial edition of the DK Blueprints. Would be a good excuse to pick up some more "reference"

Very nice drawing, Chris! Welcome to the MEPD!