an inside view

eiros

First of all being a TD is something you become and earn.

Becoming a TD is beyond a costume, its a lifestyle and something

you can walk tall and proud of.

It's a mystic brotherhood of fine brothers and sisters.

Even though most of the times it gets cramped, hot, and limb

pinching every bruise immediately soothes away as people

gaze and re joy with your dirty armor as they become in contact

with one of the rarest characters of the SW saga.

And believe me, there is NO TD alike with each other.

IPosted Image and companion your dirty path.Posted Image

Posted Image

i was wondering what is it like being in a TD? i am asking to know what its like to be in it be in one so i know what im in for

Being a TD, I like to play up the character to be macho, pro-active, and wise-cracking(depending on venue- may have to watch what the kiddies hear) Sandtrooper. Sort of Wyatt Earp, but always lighten up for the little kids, to make yourself approachable.

Good points are you need not worry about shining your armor or be as gentle. The scuffs and dirt gives your armor its character. You also stand out with different pauldrons and the BFG compared to TKs. And it's harder for the idiots to smack your back of your helmet with your backpack in the way.

i was wondering what is it like being in a TD? i am asking to know what its like to be in it be in one so i know what im in for

King of the world, nobody mess whit you... period! :D

Nnnaahh.

It means, you got the coolest movie costume ever produced on planet earth.

And your personality, gets a extra kick wearing it.

Well the pictures says it all ;)

Posted Image

The thing I like most about being a TD is the fact that you're different. If you put a room full of TKs together, they all look the same. Put a room full of TD's together each one has noticeable differences. Going dirty allows you to put more of your personality into your costume, your weathering, your ammo pack configuration, your choice of weapons, and your pauldron all make your armor, yours. Also, it is nice not to have to worry about scuffs and scratches.

The thing I like most about being a TD is the fact that you're different. If you put a room full of TKs together, they all look the same. Put a room full of TD's together each one has noticeable differences. Going dirty allows you to put more of your personality into your costume, your weathering, your ammo pack configuration, your choice of weapons, and your pauldron all make your armor, yours. Also, it is nice not to have to worry about scuffs and scratches.

Agee completely. Plus TDs always look more serious (or menacing).

Just do it. Then, the feeling you will know... and crave.

I almost feel sorry for the non-TD's I troop with. Yeah, their costumes are cool, but there is just something about a TD. You'll hear it from the kids all around you. "Woah...look at the dirty one!" and "That one is cool!" and every time I have trooped in it, I have had an adult fan come up and say something to the effect of, "I really like the way you made it look real"

Then there's the response from the ladies:

Posted Image

Like I said before...I feel sorry for the non-TD's I troop with!