ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!

DirtyBoy

IMHO, I thinks the GIANTS will live to regret releasing PLAX.

" you'll find your wrong my young JEDI, about..a great many....THINGS"

Actually, I'm more of a Baseball guy. But, I do enjoy the game as it occurs.

Recruit Vito :td:

IMHO, I thinks the GIANTS will live to regret releasing PLAX.

" you'll find your wrong my young JEDI, about..a great many....THINGS"

Actually, I'm more of a Baseball guy. But, I do enjoy the game as it occurs.

Recruit Vito :td:

ya...who knows what the heck they were thinking....I love NYY but equally obsessed with the EAGLES!

Here is the definition of STUPIDITY: THIS IS 100% TRUE

" A friend of mine at work( A real Smart-*** to boot)went to a Philadelphia EAGLES game wearing a RAIDER NATION Jersey, and wondered why he **** nearly got his *** beat in the men's room. :blink:" Talk about a lack of "situational awareness" :wacko: Truthfully I despise the violence and poor sportsmanship at the Games. :duimomlaag:

Violence is OUR Job..and best left to professionals like us :td:.

This is also true< several years ago, I worked in Germany for 6 GLORIOUS months (cant Drink American Beer now) at MTU (Munich Turbo Union) in Munich. The only form of entertainment they would NOT take us to was a Soccer Game because "we cant garuantee your safety". During the WORLD CUP series, Its not unusual for Germany to deploy GSG-9, which is their Counter Terrorism Unit to maintain order.

RECRUIT TD VITO :td:

" A friend of mine at work( A real Smart-*** to boot)went to a Philadelphia EAGLES game wearing a RAIDER NATION Jersey, and wondered why he **** nearly got his *** beat in the men's room. :blink:" Talk about a lack of "situational awareness" :wacko: Truthfully I despise the violence and poor sportsmanship at the Games. :duimomlaag:

This is also true< several years ago, I worked in Germany for 6 GLORIOUS months (cant Drink American Beer now) at MTU (Munich Turbo Union) in Munich. The only form of entertainment they would NOT take us to was a Soccer Game because "we cant garuantee your safety". During the WORLD CUP series, Its not unusual for Germany to deploy GSG-9, which is their Counter Terrorism Unit to maintain order.

WOW your co-worker is defentley not a wise man :mellow: Phili is a rough crowd...im a cowboys fan and i would never wear my jersey to a raiders game or a phil'is game, but it is sad that it is like that ...but it is what it is.

WOW your co-worker is defentley not a wise man :mellow: Phili is a rough crowd...im a cowboys fan and i would never wear my jersey to a raiders game or a phil'is game, but it is sad that it is like that ...but it is what it is.

ya Philly is a tough area for sure....but the reality is all sports have gotten to a new level of violence. theres fights all the time. i guess people should just be smart about it and not go into it with an attitude.

ya Philly is a tough area for sure....but the reality is all sports have gotten to a new level of violence. theres fights all the time. i guess people should just be smart about it and not go into it with an attitude.

"I went to a FIGHT, and a HOCKEY GAME broke out"...D'oh...I know XO, you dont EVEN have to say it "...That'll cost you 50 pushups in full gear RECRUIT...and THEN go muck-out the DEWBACK stalls.

RECRUIT VITO :td:

"I went to a FIGHT, and a HOCKEY GAME broke out"...D'oh...I know XO, you dont EVEN have to say it "...That'll cost you 50 pushups in full gear RECRUIT...and THEN go muck-out the DEWBACK stalls.

lol....i heard that happens pretty frequently at hockey games. I know Dave Spencer and Rick Foster are both real big hockey guys.

GO Chicago Bears!!!

they gotta get thier act together and play some decent games after tomorrow...then the real season begins!

Cutler is doing ok, it's the 2nd QB Mark Heine that threw a couple of interceptions that lost us our last game!!!! :blink::angry:

Diana (ShortTrooper )

DDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEEAAARRSSSS :P lol sorry had to do it.

LMAO :D

1. Vito- You a cop or sumpthing? You sure sound like one or maybe its just the bacon I smell from the kitchen.

2. RB- Don't ride that Vick train for too long, the only stop is Penitentiary Station.

3. Jacob- What the heck is Manchester United...j/k

4. Diana- They still playing football in Midway?

I just sit in the corner and sulk these days, Gilbert Garrett will be the death of me. Just don't let those silly Aggies beat us this year.

Yep... thats why I dont usually wear My WVU Blue & Gold around Marhsall campus for class (which means no more blue and gold at all after Sunday 1st game/ rivalry game)...Support is great, but you cant wear the other gear on enemy turf without back-up... NFL/NCAA Football what a great time of year Go Niners Go 'Eers!!!

I thought you said Football!!! :blink: You mean Soccer??? or as we call it Rugby, a mans game, you guys confuse me :blink: Isn't american football rugby but with padding and played by girls??? ;):rolleyes:

ooooo....burn. Yeah, its nothing like rugby where a bunch of burly men gather around and hug on each other.

1. Vito- You a cop or sumpthing? You sure sound like one or maybe its just the bacon I smell from the kitchen.

2. RB- Don't ride that Vick train for too long, the only stop is Penitentiary Station.

3. Jacob- What the heck is Manchester United...j/k

4. Diana- They still playing football in Midway?

I just sit in the corner and sulk these days, Gilbert Garrett will be the death of me. Just don't let those silly Aggies beat us this year.

Chicago Bears still play at Soldier Field by the lake....practice camp was in Bourbonnais Illinois this year till it got so stinking hot and they had to move it indoors in the air conditioning.

Diana (ShortTrooper)

LOL, Hi Phil, No I'm not a COP, but I did serve 20Y as a NAVY Corpsman attached to UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS UNITS. In doing so, I did have the occasion to assist in processing prisoners and surrendered Military Forces, as well as working with Provost Marshall on base, so I'm kinda familiar with Police procedures on a rudimentary level. I have Police officers in the family, and have many friends who are Public safety officers from the Tri State area (CT NY NJ) and all the way down the Mid Atlantic region.

Recruit TD Vito :td: