Good adhesive for attaching lenses

TD2298

I'm putting together a new helmet, and used hot glue to fix the lenses on my last helmet. I was looking to use something better this time. I tried E6, but it was a version that had to be mixed from two separate substances and it wound up clogging the nozzle of the tool I was using and just became a big pain. Can anyone direct me to a good adhesive to use to affix my lenses? Thanks in advance. :)

Double stick foam strips (same used for insulating windows and doors) is what they used on some of the screen used lids. If you can't find anything thicker, you can always double stack small sections, so that it reaches you lenses.

One thing I like to do is apply an epoxy type putty (plumbers putty) around the inside of the eyes. That will make your lenses flush, and easier to glue down.

I've done the Velcro thing and it works well.

Not sure about the double sided foam tape. Never tried it.

Cool. I just finished building up the sides around the eye sockets with epoxy putty, and I'm going to give the velcro a shot. Thanks for everyone's help! :)