T-21 from TD 8266 Dirty Boy Style

Got this awesome T21 from Mr Bailey (TD8266) and "dirtified" it....hope you guys like :)

BTW....I know the site should be removed from the top but honestly I like the extra detail....its not like Im going SWAT or anything ;)

Posted Image

thanks man....I went with 3/8 rubber tubing from home depot....cost me about $3.00

Thanks bro, hey did you wrap it all the way around or cut them into individual rings? hope you dont mind but i like yours better then mine soo im gona jack your idea cause it looks more screen accurate :unsure::D

Thanks bro, hey did you wrap it all the way around or cut them into individual rings? hope you dont mind but i like yours better then mine soo im gona jack your idea cause it looks more screen accurate :unsure::D

lol....its actually wrapped all the way around. i drilled a hole at the front about a 1/8 of an inch smaller than the tube.....jammed it in there and then started the wrap. its 14 ribs to be screen accurate and then drilled another hole same way and jammed in....held perfect with no glue needed

lol....its actually wrapped all the way around. i drilled a hole at the front about a 1/8 of an inch smaller than the tube.....jammed it in there and then started the wrap. its 14 ribs to be screen accurate and then drilled another hole same way and jammed in....held perfect with no glue needed

sweet, ya i counted your to make sure lol :P thanks bro , im just waiting for my new stock/receiver to come in, the grip brokw on mine.:o

Lol....how did it break? Your not supposed to hit the jaws your opposed to blast them. :D

lol. i dont know how it broke??? lol and what was suppose to do? i overcame and adapted to close quarter combat... it worked..lol :P

• 1 month later...

Hey Rick - any chance of some pics or schematics showing where you drilled the holes for the wrap-around tube? The thin tube - is that made the same way and what material have you used? Also, is there any good gallerys for reference pics of screen used T-21s?

Thanks mate :)

Hey man....I just used some 1/4 tube from the hardware store. I drilled a hole at the start of the ribbing and wrapped around til I got the correct amount then drilled the next hole and tucked it in

Ya, I got that :) - but where on the barrel did you drill (top/bottom/left/right) Wrapping it will leave the first and last turns "incomplete" (not full 360degree turns), so I'm a bit at a loss as where to start to make it look the best ;)