T-21 question

I glued some pieces together and the day after I found out I glued the feed plate wrong. That means that the curve part of the feeder plate will be on the wrong side. My wife said to me "well you are left handed and this can be a lefhanded gun".

Has anyone built a lefthanded T-21 before or will this maybe be the first one? There should be many lefthanded people out there or???

Also will it be ok to build it like this?

Hey jimmy.

I se 2 aspect off that issue.

1.In my oppinion is dosent matter that mutch, fore a trooping blaster, (know one will notice)

2.Another issue could be that it might not work fore S.W.A.T aprovel, if you going down that road, (officers plz. comment on that)

regarding a lefthanded gun i have seen MANY real Lewis gun reference pictures, and not yet seen a "lefty" veriation.

But in the end its up too you... are you willing too put in the extra hours and material too redo the feederplate or not. and that is the buty off prop building "tryel and error" ;)

Woodchuck here. I have had two troopers ask me to build left-handed versions of blasters.

Not the T-21, but they still came out OK. If you look close some blasters have the ammo clip on the right side of the receiver.

The clone DC-15 shorty blaster and the long rifle, for example.

To me a left-handed person would find that easier to use, so i don't think it should matter.

When you are trooping and posing for photos, the casual observer isn't going to notice it anyway.