MEPD Command & Support Staff

SethB6025

If you're new and wondering who does what here, or if you've been around for a while, and want to know who's doing what now, here you go!

Detachment Leader- (me) Seth TD6025.

Feel free to bring anything about the detachment to my attention. I cover moderation of the forums, and any user issues. Hopefully, I can also manage this fine crew (below) as well.

Executive Officer- Tony "Guns" TD-2581.

Tony is always helpful, a true master, and in the event I am unable to perform any duties of my own, he'll be the man.

Sergeant At Arms- Mike TD-1536

Mike is brimming with trooper info, and is well-versed in internet-computery-type-stuff. In the event both Tony and I are out of commision, he'll be #1. Plus, he can cover for tech-stuff in an emergency.

Deployment Officer- Chris TD7377. Chris takes deployment photos from the deployment thread, and prepares them for MEPD.net. (yes, it's happening!!! )

Sandtrooper.net Webmaster- Josh TK432. What can I say? We wouldn't be here without him, and he will continue to provide technical support for the message boards.

MEPD.net Webmaster- Chris TD1043. Chris will soon be taking over the webmastering of MEPD.net, he will be updating the site with new photos, etc. Chris also is webmaster & forum admin for Sandtroopers.com, a collecting site.

So, that's it in a nutshell. If you need anything, let me know. Thanks to all of you for sticking around, and thanks to these fine gentlemen above who have volunteered to donate their time and talents to this detachment.

SethB

TD6025

thank you all for making this detachment and this forum what it is!

i´m happy to be a member of this forum and will join the detachment soon.

i only have to finish some minor work on my backpack and will then finaly recruit for deployment!

i wish you, this detachment and all the other members all the best!

i will be here to do my best to keep this going...

THANKS!

Oh boy!!!!!

Talk about a pain in the eye!!! Thanks boss for changing the blue to yellow! Now everyone can read our names!

"No, no, no autographs please. I'm just a simple man making his way in the universe."

Guns

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...