Buddy Walk Fundraiser at Walmart

feezle

Had a good time! Lots of people wanting to come to the Buddy Walk, so we did our job! I have submitted myself to People of Walmart as well.

Not a bad first troop in the sandy. Man that backpack gets heavy after a while! The radio faceplate did fall off of my backpack at the end. The gaffers tape didn't hold. I need to figure out a better way to secure it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope this helps for your faceplate issues.. If you want it to be removable what I did was mount some high strength magnets on some old film containers in the 4 corners of the box.. I had tried velcro and a few other things but didnt seem to work for very long. I have been on 3 troops with the magnets and so far they havent failed.. This is what mine looks like.. There may be better ideas out there, this just happens to work for me.. Looks like you had a blast trooping....:)

Posted Image

That is a great idea! Im going to try that.

Glad to help.. I wanted to keep it so I could use the space for small storage (keys, skoal, wallet minus the credit credit cards :blink: ) or mp3 for the loop... Sadly I have yet to do for either..