Need help with shins

Devil9895

Hey Guys

Due to some over activity in the gym, not the bakery lol my calf muscles have grown an inch or two, as you can see in the pic, i cannot attach them at the rear, i'd really appreciate any advice on how to sort this out guys, even better if there are tutorials somewhere

Here's the link to the image on photobucket http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/Devil9895/Star%20Wars%20costumes%20and%20other%20stuff/Calfs.jpg

Thanks

Paul

Personally, I would take the front of the shins apart, and use a slightly wider cover strip to join the halves, thus expanding them. Tape some temporary ones in place to see if they will wrap around. You could extend the backs too. If it's too much work, I would suggest getting new shins or bigger ones (RT mod or AM are bigger).

Personally, I would take the front of the shins apart, and use a slightly wider cover strip to join the halves, thus expanding them. Tape some temporary ones in place to see if they will wrap around. You could extend the backs too. If it's too much work, I would suggest getting new shins or bigger ones (RT mod or AM are bigger).

Thanks Terry, that sounds like a perfect solution :0Lighten:

Do you know where i can get cover strips from thanks :blush: