Armor Party at TD-1536 (MEPD DL & SAA)

TD-1536

Detachment leader, Seth 6025 came down to my end of the desert to work on weathering today. Here's some progress pics and new topics of conversation...

finished chest armor

Posted Image

Buckets, left to right: Seth 6026, Mike 1536

Posted Image

And here's an interesting anomaly... check out the space between the two shapes in the middle of the back plate.

Posted Image

Well guys,

Armor party with the fellas? Man, I missed out dang it!

Based on my own observations and in my own expert opinion, it appears that the "maximum" distance between ALL the components found on the back piece (I'm looking at) is "about" 1/2 inches.

The depth of the components on the back armor piece on the right appear deeper than the components on the back armor piece on the left.

What am I basing my observations on? I'm glad you asked. Well compadres, I can honestly say that TE is definitely on island and I got it from a good source.

Guns

ePS: GREAT weathering job by the way...dang it!

it looks like the space between the two blocks is deeper on the backplate to the right.

Yeah, that's what we noticed. It's almost as if a small block was added in between them. We measured, and every other part was spot on. So, this would appear to be a small insert, or something like that.