how to get them whites dirty ?

Grit

I would say:

Get your armor up to a$ kicking specs and pop into any given troop. TKs will see how cool you are and how women love men in dirt armor. Then, tell everyone how cool you feel with your BFG and gear. Also, post some show-off threads at your garrison's forum. Soon you will have a couple mails asking on how to get dirty.

This has worked for me.

In my garrison, specially over my region, the most popular character at troops were EPIII clones and TKs. Now, it is TDs.

And we have gone from 4 TDs in Mexico to over 10. All because they love how my armor looks, and because I always tell stuff like "At the MEPD we only settle for screen accuracy" and similar stuff.

Now, it is usual to have a "unit" of only TDs, patrolling at cons and other events!

As a unit, we look awesome!!! ;)

Much more cool than other "units" of single characters. Cause just for the looks, you can tell we get the dirty jobs done.

Man!! Being a TD rocks! Specially MEPD!!!

Any other ideas?

Saludos

post-1761-0-85256500-1309820776_thumb.jp

post-1761-0-05705900-1309820818_thumb.jp

I always just throw a bunch of mudd on the TK's I see....:) but being a TD is more than just strategically placed mudd and a backpack.....its a state of mind

and beeing way more awsome

Three more motivators besides all of the above:

1 There's is no TD alike to one another

2 Even though TD's are know we are a very rare and unique character in the SW saga

3 We are a force not to mess with. Deadly elite soldiers not even a Jedi would like to face in battle

Posted Image

I would say:

Get your armor up to a$ kicking specs and pop into any given troop. TKs will see how cool you are and how women love men in dirt armor. Then, tell everyone how cool you feel with your BFG and gear. Also, post some show-off threads at your garrison's forum. Soon you will have a couple mails asking on how to get dirty.

This has worked for me.

In my garrison, specially over my region, the most popular character at troops were EPIII clones and TKs. Now, it is TDs.

And we have gone from 4 TDs in Mexico to over 10. All because they love how my armor looks, and because I always tell stuff like "At the MEPD we only settle for screen accuracy" and similar stuff.

Now, it is usual to have a "unit" of only TDs, patrolling at cons and other events!

As a unit, we look awesome!!! ;)

Much more cool than other "units" of single characters. Cause just for the looks, you can tell we get the dirty jobs done.

Man!! Being a TD rocks! Specially MEPD!!!

Any other ideas?

Saludos

post-1761-0-85256500-1309820776_thumb.jp

post-1761-0-05705900-1309820818_thumb.jp

very true juan.... the ladies DO love us sandies!!!! :D .... ive heard many tk's moaning that the "dirty boys" got all the attention at many troops!!!!.... WER'E REAL BATTLE-HARDENED TROOPERS.....not hanging around the death star with very little to do like the "shiny boys" !!! lol! ;):P

In my squad have the shiny boys ahahahahahahah the shiny trooper .....:D :D

In Italica Garrison was made ​​years ago in a challenge to beer and sausagesfrom tk vs td won by Sandtrooper!!!