BFG question?

Hey amigos,

I must side with TD-6025 above me. Pick one and go fry some rebel scum! Based on my viewing of Episode IV, our sandy contemporaries carried only one weapon - E-11s, MG-34s, MG-15s, Lewis Guns, etc. etc. etc.

Guns

ePS: Yes, Katt you are a naughty naughty sandy!

• 4 weeks later...

...considered incorrect to have both an E-11 in a holster and a BFG in the hands?? Just wondering.

I'd say it'd be encouraged, but that's just me. You would definitely have a person's undivided attention though.

Seriously, to be considered a sandtrooper, does the BFG have to be canon or can it have the look of the SW Universe much like the Tank Assault / electrobinoculars or are you considered a Sandy with a lame-o gun?

Thanks. That's kind of what I thought. My plan is to build the hardware DLT-19 (MG-34). Partly because I think it's a **** cool looking gun and also because the other 2 Sandtroopers in the area already have the other 2 guns. I saw a tutorial for it somewhere. Just have to find it again, I thought I bookmarked it, but alas...

The last two events that I participated in (both birthday parties) I had my E-11 holstered while I carried my Lewis. You have to think realistically here for a second. What happens if your Lewis runs out of ammo in the battlefield... what do you do then? You then go to your backup plan... the E-11.

Am I right or am I right?

Valid point. One thing I want to do, though I may be jumping the gun here (no pun intended) is rig up my pack so it's like the pack from the POTJ Sandtrooper figure. The one where the magazine of the E-11 can be pushed into a slot on the mortar launcher. No idea who I'd do this though. I'm pretty sure even if I can manage it, I won't be able to reach the gun once it's on there & I'm in full gear.

We only learn by doing . I'm none too sure of my skills either, but I'm going to give it a shot. I just need to figure out how to re-size the 6" portion of the barrel template. The thing I printed out seems too big. I'll try to keep a visual diary of my work.