Move a long/two versions.

Rolf

Hi bro´s of the sand.

I remember we talk about if Anthony Forrest aka The move a long trooper, had the big three room Stolla Wien LFL art dept pouches left and right on he´s hips...

Or if we also see a small ww2 spanish pouch on he´s left side wearing it.

Well here we see him as we know him, three room pouch left and right:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I´m not sure, but i think it was our XO aka Rick Bates there saw there might be a small spanish pouch as well on he´s left side.

Up to now we have only seen these bad pics, and can judge 100% if there have been a change after he did take a brake:

The brake:

Posted Image

The pics we know:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I check he´s pics on he´s facebook, and there is a far better pic.

Where you can see he got a small spanish pouch on he´s left side.

So they add the small pouch on he´s left side, maybe because the bigger one felt off, and did not care what to add there again.

So if you are going to be movie accurate move a long, you can go SWAT whit both ways.

Either the LFL Stolla Wien three room a like pouches left and right, but also drop the right side, and add a small ww2 spanish pouch.

Here comes the pics, its a bad one taken whit my phone.

But its there, check it as well if you got him on your facebook:

Posted Image

Posted Image

yes you can clearly see the small pouch in this pic....nice pics Rolf

now the question to be answered is the removing of the corner on the lower portion of the belt. In my opinion....it should not have the lower corner removed.

now the question to be answered is the removing of the corner on the lower portion of the belt. In my opinion....it should not have the lower corner removed.

Copy that bro, Great eye find bro ;)

Are you talking about all the 4 edges on the plastic belt, have cut edges.

But on Move a long there might only cut 3 edges, and the one one cut is the lower one right side wearing the belt ;)

Normal cut all 4 edges pic:

Posted Image

The pouch is on top of the belt slightly and covering the lower corner, so I would not say it should not be cut as you cannot see it to be sure.

yes, the plastic belt....i really want to see an upclose look at the lower portion of the belt....from the pics ive seen, i cant conclusively confirm that there are cuts on the lower portion.

yes, the plastic belt....i really want to see an upclose look at the lower portion of the belt....from the pics ive seen, i cant conclusively confirm that there are cuts on the lower portion.

Copy that bro.

Great find, i might add only the 3 edge cut on my next belt going for Mr. Move a long SWAT trooper ;)

(hope we can find better pics, also because the pouch add a little over in some of the pics, makes it hard to see as TM says etc)

agreed very hard to see.....

1 additional thing that leads me to believe the belt isnt cut at the bottom is the right leg ammo box is squared off at the top and not the bottom (its rounded as we all know)...things that make you go hmmmmm :unsure::blink:

1 additional thing that leads me to believe the belt isnt cut at the bottom is the right leg ammo box is squared off at the top and not the bottom (its rounded as we all know)...things that make you go hmmmmm :unsure::blink:

Do you have some pics of that bro :)

Im sorry to butt in on this one guys, but it seems to me that the cut-out in the bottom right hand corner of the belt ammo part is actually hidden behind the small spanish pouch and not, as has been previously discussed, left untrimmed. The photos above show that the small spanish pouch clearly overlaps the bottom of the belt in this area and would hide the notch rather than showing that it definately isn't there.

I wait to be shown evidence to the contrary but that is what it looks like to me.

Nick

Guest Locitus

How does that have anything with the ab-belt to do?

And the top of the pouch really does seem to be covering the lower corner of that belt, so it's in these pics, in my humble opinion, impossible to tell if it's cut or not. You'll need a picture of him without the pouch or with the pouch in a different position to conclusively tell if it was not cut, because right now, the probability of that not being cut is really slim considering all other known ab-belts had all corners cut.

Here's a very clear pic showing the small pouch and showing that it is clearly covering the belt corner in question.

This pic is from Art Andrews, he posted it wheen I bought the pouch from him, nice soft pouch in beautiful condition!

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

So,at noon they're shooting the roadblock scene in wide shot

Took a long break and then shooting the close-ups,judging by the direction of the sun,the differences on the gear and photos our move along captain had transform to move along #2(must've been a long time if the pouches were swapped like that)

Not long after they're shooting the 'falcon escape alley' and our move along captain had transform again and becoming the alley captain

(???) Maybe :P

Taking in consideration many things as wardrobe, robots, props and other stuff wasnt always working great, I think that the roadblock scene could have been shot in two days. Have no fact to support or deny this. Just an idea.

Does anyone knows better?

Saludos