My First Sandtrooper build

Grimlock

Bought the AM kit to do a Sandy build, couldn't pass up the price on it. Do love the AP, TM, ATA kits, but didn't see any at the time I had the extra cash.

I noticed that this kit definitely has a lot of trimming to do on it when I put it together. I used some of Pandatrooper's tutorials, which is very helpful. I wished I bought the lite kit, so now in the process of purchasing a AP helmet.

What I am missing now is the ab buttons for the ab plate. so, I am in search for the button strip now.....

btw, I dig the MPED site. :)

Well have fun with your kit! Building it is the most fun I think. For the 3 buttons I've seen guys use little circular magnets and just glue then on, if you went that route I'm sure you could pick them up at a home depot or lowes.

If you want just plastic buttons try contacting ATA, he usually parts out things.....never hurts to ask :)

Oh and btw.....SHOW US DEM PICS! :D

AP, TM & ATA usually don't post up that they are doing armor runs. You just have to shoot them an email to ask about availability. ATA is good about responding back to you though. I picked up a helmet kit and the TD left sniper knee plate from him. Good stuff!

Good luck on your build.

• 1 month later...

Finally have them armor together, waiting on my helmet to ship out and then start weathering. Only thing missing is the ab buttons. Does anyone have any? Tried messaging TM but mailbox is full. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Image

Message TM on the FISD... he's not on here as much so his PM box stays full more here.

OR, I have a set I'll sell you (I think... let me renig if I don't have it still)

Where are you located?

PM me if you can't get TM.

Looking good though!