Arrived in the post this morning fresh from Ebay (this listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GERMAN-ARMY-WW2-MP40-AMMO-AMMUNITION-POUCHES-MP-40-/360330760594?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item53e5631192) I think they look pretty good. The small tool pouch placement seems to be good too.

Posted Image

Once padded out with some wooden blocks inside they look pretty neat. Ive got some black fabric dye I am going to treat them with, and then of course they will get weathered slightly for the build.

Posted Image

Nick

looks cool nick!!! :) i got a pack of black dye that you put in the washing machine to do mine and dave mars' pouches!,then,when dry, i eliminated the white stitching on mine by going over the stitches with black permanent marker pen! looking cool buddy! B):)

Wa hoo just got my pouches in the mail today wow they were fast. 5 days from the UK

I would post pics but they look just like nickblack 423 's pouches

Great thing is I did not spend a dime Well kinda I payed for them with the money I made on my iPhone from the app field agent so as far as I'm concerned it was free money