I have a problem, I need to contact a CO, XO or GML for help

TD7606

yeah, 7606 is not coming up in the Legion database. Was your ID number approved? Was there any lapse in service?

The charter says that a user can become listed as inactive if they don't attend at least one event per year, etc. But, to be removed... I don't know.

Well is more les the problem, let me explain, I´m traying to be accepted since last september or august I think, with no response... finaly my CO told me that my request is in process, I also recived confirmation from the legion, and they told me that I need to contact my CO, then again, I did, but he tells me now that he can´t process my request ´cause now are election times and the forum for that is closed, so I have to wait again until there is a new CO

Is this right or what´s going on??? what can I do?

please any suggestion is welcome, and more from you guys!

The election process for new COs and XOs is happening now, that's correct. But I don't think it has any bearing on new memberships. I mean, what does it take to send a email!? Sounds like a silly excuse to me.

Also, don't get too hung up on that TK number then... you may not get it, as it could be taken, reserved, retired, etc.

Well about my number thats right I know and is a risk I´m taking, if is not given to me, ok, I´ll change it, I´ve been using it for about half a year, but like I tell you there is no response from my CO

so...

My CO just don´t want to do nothing, he is just whasing his hands, and like me there are others who can´t enter just because he don´t want to, he said he has no time, etc what can I do???? is there any other way? directly or another CO who can help me???

I know that Dean Plantamura- TK 0899 aka "tuskentrooper" has been EXCELLENT at getting things like this taken care of! He got my photos posted to the member gallery when everything else seemed to be stagnant, maybe give him a try, he's one of the nicest guys around and most effective at helping to navigate through stupid roadblocks like this! Here's his email address: tusken@multiplehat.com

You have been an excellent member on this forum and you deserve better than what you are getting from your "CO"!!

Keep us posted and GOOD LUCK!!

TK4063

THANKS!!!! I really preciated your comments, I´ll write him right away, I wrote yesterday to Albin Johnson and Michael Washko, so I´ll give a reply of those mails to Dean

I´ll let you know inmedeatly as soon as I get news

SO MAAADDDDD

I just finish to talk with my CO ($"@!!!) and... better see yourself:

tk7606.com dice:

pues saludando y viendo si no haz sabido nada de mi inscripcion q se pueda hacer

just reporting me and asking you if you do know something about my request

Commander Harley - Legion 501st Mexico dice:

pues esperar a ke pasen las elecciones

just to wait that the elections pass

ya despues el nuevo commander te dara instrucciones y solicitara tu aprobacion ante los altos mandos en USA

and then the new CO will give you instructions and request your approval to the high bosses in USA

tk7606.com dice:

seguimos igual entonces?

so, we are the same?

asi es sin novedad

yes, without news

no te preocupes ya no falya mucho

don´t worry will not be very long

WHAT´S THAT!!!!!!