Pack build so far

sith_241

I am building up a "move along" pack from a kit graciously supplied by dirty boy

Here are some of the parts painted up ready to be attached.

Posted Image

Locating the seed trays on the frame. I plan to attach the inner tray with zip ties, and then the outer tray with 10-32 screws which will be painted and hidden. I had originally planned to use the pandatrooper method of zip tie'ing the whole thing but am worried about armor malfunctions so am playing it safe.

Posted Image

Top tray box on the frame, ready to be attached...still need to clean up that paint line...or else weather over it!

Posted Image

Will post updates on the syphon when the paint is dry! I am following pandas build on that.

thanks, more progress pics tonight

Ive gotten a bunch of work done. Have all the bits attached to the seed trays, so now all i need to do is get the shotgun shells stuck on, and add the mortar tube. I will take some photos when i get home showing my attachment method, as i think that is helpful for people (hopefully)

photo update.

Overall photo, still missing some parts, but getting there.

Posted Image

Bee stinger section ready to get attached

Posted Image

was trying to get a good radio photo, but the imperial construction department intervened

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is how i attached all the equipment to the seed trays

Posted Image

Seed tray attachment to pack cross bars

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Looks great!

You may want to buy a cheap rivet gun. I bought one after I started my pack and was amazed at how much easier it was to put together. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but after practicing a few times on some scrap pieces, I will never go back!