Good?

Stereo

I'd say welcome, but I am just new as you. I have also been reserching this stuff for a while. The guys hear are extremely helpful. Correct me if I am wrong but that is an FX kit. Seems a little pricey. About $150 dollars more than you should pay. IMHO I wouldn't buy it. Where are you from? Check out you local Garrison and make new friends. Those friends should know someone who knows someone who can get you a better deal and also help on assembly(I definately needed it) But again Welcome to the Sandbox.

Welcome new guy!

Your question: Good? My answer: As compared to what? I happen to know this particular individual and he's a great guy! Worked with him before. As Ilovesand&dirt explained the armor is known to most as "FX" armor. IT is good IF you're looking for entry-level armor and if you've never assembled armor before.

If you've traveled around the sand box, and done your homework, you'll know that there are several types of armor out there in the galaxy. Do you know any one from the 501st Legion who might be willing to spend some time explaining it all to you?

If not, try emailing one of us off the boards and I'm sure anyone from here would be glad to point out the "good" and "bad" associated with the different armor available. Take care and enjoy your journey to the "dirt-side".

Guns

Stereo,

I bought my first set of FX armor from 333trip on ebay. His service was excellent. If you have good "skillls", I would try to get a set of TE armor. I got excellent information from the website of TK1536. You really need to check it out, you will learn a lot from him. I also learned a lot from TK409.com as well as the White Armor Chronicles.

Vince