A big warnig

Trooper6313

Holy cow! I'm speechless.

I wish you would have found Dirty Boy or myself before you ordered with this guy. I hope you can recoup some of your $ through Paypal.

Like Dirty Boy and others have stated, feel free to contact me if I can help you out with reworking that pack. I'd be happy to help out.

thank you for your support. I´m in contact with Dirty Boy about the trays.

I was just in the beginning starting to make my sandtrooper and didn´t had so much information about it then. This was a year ago I did get my backpack so I can´t get any refound from Paypal.And I paid directly so the time of waiting Paypal refound past out of time.

When it arrived I was speechless and didn´t know what to do. He did promised to pay for costums or the shipping. But he didn´t anything of that.

That man was very rude to me. I even called him in USA and I hade to chase him during the time of waiting for the backpack. Even a friend from Nordic Garrison wrote to him but it didn´t helped.

In the end I just can´t standed him now. I hope I will never meet him in real life.

Thank´s again for all support and I think it was good of me putting him out here so he can´t do this to anyone else, I hope.

The story he sad of his delaying is like a five years old boy try to lie to an adult.

Maybe he purposely took so long to ship it out so that you cannot get a refund from paypal as it would already be expired? :blink:

I can tell you that he promised me the backpack after 14 days from my payment. After those 14 days the lies started to come to the big final lie. That story is a housebreaker and a gunfight and police involved. That did grow to an absurd history so unbelievable not a five year old child would belive it.

Hey Lars...

there is only one thing!!!

is he a member of the 501st....HEARING!!!...or?!?!!?

As I know the time I bought the backpack he "had been" a member,but he claimed he was, that´s why I did trust this guy in the first place. The time I bought the backpack he wasn´t a member I know now. Now it seems his back as a member again. It was 2 years back I bought the backpack. I´ve got It last spring.

So what are you up for? I bought a bad stuff for big money for someone I trust. I don´t usually throwing out money in the thin air.

I hope I have give you the answer to your question.

Now it seems he´s selling out his armour if you check his homepage My link

He just blowed me and he succeded.

No fare at all :angry: