Cantina trooper pack

ECOLI

Hey,

I was just curious after checking out pandatroopers build. Did the Cantina trooper have the "lab pipe on the left side of the pack" I was shooting for that trooper and am trying to tighten up my Dirty Boy pack :). I was originally using the CRL for reference which shows that that trooper had a move along backpack. With Pandatroopers build and his screen shots is it a move along with another pipe on the left???

Thanks Guys

I cant find the comparison chart for all TD backpacks, but I do have this screen grab showing the lab pipe on the side of the captain pack.

I think that the Move Along trooper did not have it, but other "Captains" did.

Maybe someone has better references...

Saludos

post-1761-073462900 1300469041_thumb.jpg

The lab pipe can be best seen in the "look sir droids" screen caps. I believe the its used on cantina and the alley... The pipe is close to the referenced photo but actually has a flared out top and is a single tube. It's held on by cable ties.

Using the iphone is tough for this stuff...lol

Oh that site is totally being pinned, one more quick question the tube with the radar dish is a 2" pipe by 29" long???, Dirty I think you answered this before and am just trying to get it sorted. My eyes may be off but it looks like that lab pipe is somewhat smaller?? What pipe has everyone else been using???

Thanks guys

Oh that site is totally being pinned, one more quick question the tube with the radar dish is a 2" pipe by 29" long???, Dirty I think you answered this before and am just trying to get it sorted. My eyes may be off but it looks like that lab pipe is somewhat smaller?? What pipe has everyone else been using???

Thanks guys

I'm working up the lab pipe using 3/4" PVC....once it's complete I'll post it for you man