calling smally and indiana!

sir david

brad and rich,just to let you know, hopefully you guys should have carry bags for your T-21's for MEM next weekend! dave marsden has got enough material to make a bag for all 4 of us! ive nearly finished the 2 T-21'S,and will be sewing the bags up next week! i'll keep ya posted bro's ! :)

Hey Dave!

Great stuff dude. Many Thanks to the both of you. ;) Get some pics up on here for our brothers of sand to drool over mate!

Guy's, Dave has made some killer T21's from scratch and they are amazingly detailed!

The UKG has a troop coming up in just under 2 weeks time and it's one of the UK's biggest, The T21's will be putting in a appearance. We promise to get loads of pics!

Looking forward to it. :D

Cheers,

Smally.

will be good to troop with you and rich again bro!!! , oh, ive, not forgot the hanplate mods (and any other mods you need on your T-21 too mate!) ;) you gave me the te2 lid, now its my turn to give back to you! :) (ive also been looking into the MG-15 build too buddy! ;)

OH, BY THE WAY BRAD, THE LAST TIME YOU SAW MY 21 WAS IN A "BASIC" FORM! JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT IV'E DONE NOW BRO!!!!!!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...