Thigh back issue

kirbyharless

Well I need a little help.. I have already fitted to size and I am ready to put the back cover strips on. Thats where the problem is. Where the thighs come together they are not even close to being flat enough to put the stip on. They form more of a point ^ I really wish I could load the picture I took to try and better explain this, but my USB port isnt wanting to help at the moment..Should I try a little careful heat gun to lessen it a little?

I know I hate trying to post a question without the pics to back it up... A picture really is worth a 1000 words...Its already been trimmed down. Till I get this USB working again a very poor MS-paint will have to hopefully work.. Plesae pardon the artwork... Im sure that my daughter could have done a much better job with crayons.. But as I said hopefully it gets the point across.... Thanks for the help

Posted Image

Is it sort of "wavy?"

I'm almost 100% (with the error of possibly being simply wrong) that it's just the part you're supposed to trim off.

That's just what I'm thinking. It could just be the excess....maybe?

Smally.

sounds like you need to trim it off to me too bro! you could either trim off, use a modelling iron to flatten,or small detail files or sandpaper nail files to get it flush buddy! i filed em down on both my td and tk! i think the raise is caused at the point where the mold meets the vac form table!!,but, if youve not got a steady hand to cut,or trim it, use the file method bro! ;)