Beatles Fans may love this ............

supa troop

The thread with the VW add got me thinking about something i thought i would share with you guys

A few years ago a group of us travelled around different locations having our picture taken at Famous land marks in London, we did it for charity and we had a real good time.

i seem to have misplaced a lot of the pictures but this one has survived ...

Some of you may now the story of why Abbey Road is famous :P and we tried to replicate one of the most iconic Albumn covers in History. before you see the picture i will just explain a few things.

The white wall you see in the background is actually part of the studio itself and people come from all over the world to write on it, also what a lot of people dont realise is there is a live action camera situated on a lamp post looking down over the Zebra Crossing there is a website where you can watch people taking their lives into their hands by stopping for pictures.

When we did the same the Studio crew came rushing out to get pictures of their own and we ended up being invited into the studio even though it was actually closed to the public that day.

We were told that because or our stunt the website had hundreds of hits that day, our only regret is that we didnt get to video it and host it on you tube.

so here is the picture, im the sandtrooper at the back

Posted Image