AK Aurora Boralis Outpost, Now Offical

CMANavy

I just wanted to let you guys know that the newist unit in the Emprie was approved just before Christmas. Finaly us Alaskans have our own unit! Now since this is a new unit, it is still small but I can report that the MEPD is in full force. Every TD is with in MEPD standards and have all mods complete and sport TE armor.

http://www.akoutpost.com/main.php

Posted Image

Of course I am the only TD, or trooper for that matter!

Thank you, I don;t know when the patches or shirts will be coming but I hope it to be soon. AS for more members, the lady who does thes the Tusken has a husband who has been working on his cone armor and has a few friend interested as well. I am also trying to get my brother into armor, he is not sure which suit he wants to do.

As for the Snow Troopers, Spoox (the TI) is working on a hers. It would be nice if we could get all members into snow armor too.

Congratulations Joe!

A far cry from a couple of months ago! I is so happy that you hung in there and let the wheels of progress turn (ever so slowly I know). Let me know if I can help you out on the new unit! Take care & Good luck.

Guns