Beach Patrol

FryGuy

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC, which is a major East Coast tourist destination. Here's the idea- If any of you are planning a vacation to the area and can bring your gear, give me a heads up before you come and we can meet up, suit up, and walk the beaches/boardwalk posing for pics and generally being the highlight of everyone else's vacation!

At the very least, it could make some interesting additions to the "Chicks dig armor" thread!

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC, which is a major East Coast tourist destination. Here's the idea- If any of you are planning a vacation to the area and can bring your gear, give me a heads up before you come and we can meet up, suit up, and walk the beaches/boardwalk posing for pics and generally being the highlight of everyone else's vacation!

At the very least, it could make some interesting additions to the "Chicks dig armor" thread!

If I ever am, I will! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That would be classic :)

• 2 months later...

Epic we are heading down for the family vacation next month. I have been trying to figure out how to get my armor packed so I could take some sand pics.... Mother-in-law is coming along this time so not sure if Im going to be able to pull it off or not.. Might take a few trial packings.....

Epic we are heading down for the family vacation next month. I have been trying to figure out how to get my armor packed so I could take some sand pics.... Mother-in-law is coming along this time so not sure if Im going to be able to pull it off or not.. Might take a few trial packings.....

Roger roger. Just let me know.

• 1 month later...