undersuit question

I went through the same search and found that there are a ton of options. I ended up going with a scuba chaffe guard (which is a single piece unitard looking thing). The color is great, it's breathable, and the price with shipping was reasonable. Pretty much any decent dive shop (online or not) will have them. Mine is a "Dive Pro" but there are several other brands. Hope this helps a bit.

I, too, wear a dive skin. I was already a scuba diver, though, so I had an extra in my closet.

Wal Mart has the pants and long sleeve shirts right now. Good quality and cheap if you want 2 piece.

• 2 weeks later...

gentlemen,

I have a question about the post concerning the under armor. Does either of the post from Treg or Pappy posted do you know if they can be himmed or altered. i fall in the short but chunky catagory. 5' ft 8" and 240 lbs. so we all know they dont make them in that style. lol and don't start on about the armor problem lol.

Archer

M.A.F.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Walmart and purchased a compression style Starter top and bottom. They were only 10 or 12 ea and work great. I didn't want to spend top dollar on underarmor since the velcro and parts of the suit will rub and pull at your undersuit. These are very good quality for the money but it might be slim pickens as I picked mine up back in Nov and Dec and they were getting scarce then.

Have you looked into this: http://www.extremeracing.co.uk/one-piece/one-piece/prod_3.html

It keeps you cool in summer & warm in winter. ;)

Yes,it's the same company like the one me and Treg posted(extremeracing's undies for stormtroopers),but this one had a logo on it or the regular model

Hate to even bring this up. But if you get a one piece dont that make it more of a pain in the butt to go to the bathroom? :P

That's why they call it a "Wet"suit! :P

Seriously, though- I don't see how it would be any harder than in a 2 piece. Don't you still need to remove most of your armor to go? Asking, because I have only used a 1 piece and never watched anyone else when they go into the bathroom.